Wednesday, April 4, 2012

missing out on the "good stuff"

                                    

Well good news is: We made it another week with baby Tallin, WOOO HOOOO!! (31 weeks and COUNTING) ....... the not so good news, I missed out on Rykers VERY 1st soccer practice and the Hogle Zoo with the boys. :( ...I think it was Bri's and Dugi's 1st time ever being to the zoo, wow Bri is 3!! I cant believe I'v never taken him to the ZOO)

Even though I missed out on a few 1st's this weekend I am SOOO GRATEFUL that we have made it another week with this pregnancy. I can not even begin to descrive how nervous I am about baby Tallins arrival and especially with the early labor signs about his HEALTHY arrival... This week has been on and off with major contractions and a few days of minor spotting, its such a SCARY THOUGHT: --baby Tallin could come at anytime and everything MIGHT NOT BE OK--, and the hardest part is I feel like there is nothing more I can do.. ..... So for now I am trying MY HARDEST to keep baby Tallin "cookin" and give him as much time as possible to grow and develop before he makes his enterance into our CRAZY FAMILY:O).... I know there will be MANY MORE soccer games and trips to the zoo, so I shouldnt be soo upset about missing out... ( I think its always harder when you dont have an option, and you are being told what to do... no one likes that:O)

Even though I wasnt there Ryker absolutely LOVED his soccer practice and all 3 of the boys had a GREAT TIME at the zoo!! (even though I know my sister is singing a different toon about how much fun they had at the zoo:) Thanks Lex for taking them, even though it wasnt as much fun for you, they absolutely LOVED IT!! **Ryker said you are the BEST AUNT EVER, and since kaj only has brothes and your my only sister I think you get to keep that title all to yourself!!**

Here are a few pictures of Ryker on his BIG DAY ( I couldnt get dad to take the camera so there arent any action shots:(... dad said he will deal with the pictures on game days.. compromise in everything:)  and there are a few camera pictures Lexi got at the zoo!!

That is PURE HAPPINESS on his face!!

the cleats he picked out with Dad, he payed for them with his own hard earned money!

after practice he couldnt wait to come home and show me his "NEW JERSEY" I think he might just wear that thing everyday for the next couple weeks:)

zoo time with Lexi, Chad, Braxton and Bailey


Bri likes the giraffes.

2 comments: