Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter!!

                             

Easter Sunday (april 8th 2012)!! I LOVE Easter and I found sooo many cute ideas online and I was soo excited to help teach my kids to "TRUE" meaning of Easter this year... *well at least that was my plan anyway*, but as you can imagine things didn't quite go the way I had planned them. Since I was in the hospital on bed rest and Ryker was with his dad Kaj and my mom kinda *winged* Easter this year. Kaj bought each of the kids there own pre made baskets (which they loved) and then of course the boys went to church with Kaj and my mom and then after church my mom took all 3 of the kids to my grandmas house for the annual Easter Egg Hunt. Kaj came to visit me in the hospital since he had to go pick up Ryker that night he had to skip the fun festivities at grandmas house..... (I'm not gonna lie, it was really nice to have him come visit me.. Hospitals don't do Easter Egg Hunts, so he brought me some treats to cheer me up ) .....
                                         
                                                       YUMM MY FAVORITE!!!!!


When the kids got to my grandma's and it was time to start the hunt, things started to go a little down hill.... Briyler especially was throwing a huge fit and the other 2 didn't really know what to do with all the commotion. (The kids are all in really FUN stages right now,  there is lots of whining and lots of tantrums on a daily basis) but after the kids stopped with the attitudes I think they really enjoyed the Hunt! My mom caught a few pictures of Briyler trying to put the Eggs in his pocket, I don't think he understood that he was allowed to take the eggs and no one was going to get mad at him:)  We were really sad Ryker missed it this year but I think he had fun at his dad's, and that makes me happy. **here are a few pictures of the baskets and the Egg Hunt.

 AWESOME Baskets !! :)

What is Easter? Whatever it is "I LOVE IT" :O)
Kynlie girl, your dad is 100% responsible for doing your hair Easter morning:)
Briyler throwing a tantrum and Ryan trying to show him THERE"S CANDY in the eggs!!
Kynlie isn't sure what she thinks about this Easter Hunt:)
Briyler "STEALING" the Eggs:O)


After the Easter Egg hunt the kids were pretty tired but my mom brought them to come see me at the hospital for a short visit. The boys were into EVERYTHING (including the chocolate cake they brought me for dessert) and there wasn't a button in that room they didn't try to push:)

my attempt at an Easter picture for this year:)

my chocolate cake, MESSY!!
this is what happened with the chocolate cake:)

Yep grandma with ALL 3 kids .. *you can see grandpa's knee in the picture, he *needed to rest* HAHA
dont worry dad, mom's "got this" :O)

Moms bed is the COOLEST!!

Grandpa finally snuggles Pipa:) *this is her wave, HI baby girl*

Thanks soo much Mom and Dad for all that you do, and I seriously have the best husband on the planet!!! Thanks Hun, for being soo amazing and being able to do Everything for Everyone all the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment