Monday, April 30, 2012

Fun things FIRST:)

                                              


Yep, I'm a little behind on blogging once again so I decided to start with the fun post and then I can work on the harder posts a little bit later:) Things have been pretty crazy with little Tallin this week so I decided that I was going to LEAVE the hospital for the 1st time since he's been born (I only had a few melt downs)  and spend the weekend with Kaj and the kids. WOW I forgot how EXHAUSTING my children can be, but we sure did have a WONDERFUL TIME.

*1st up Picnic at the PARK!! I couldn't be more excited for WARM weather, the kids have been cooped up in the house ALL winter and I think we are all ready for them to be able to go outside! Kynlie doesn't remember much about last summer so being outside is pretty new to her:) She was a little hesitant about being put on the grass at the park but she ended up LOVING it! Kajsen thinks that the SLIDE is the best invention ever, he probably went down it at least 50 times. Ryker and Bri LOVE to wrestle and run around with any and every Ball they can get there hands on. I cant believe how much they have all grown in the last couple of weeks since I've been gone. (Ryker scored his very 1st goal, Briyler has decided that he is the boss OF EVERYTHING, Kajsen's vocabulary is increasing by the minute. He actually says the word "pan" instead of just "hot", and Kynlie girl is crawling around EVERYWHERE!) I MISS THEM ALL LIKE CRAZY  but I know that they are having soo much fun with grandma Trish and Dad and that makes it a little easier for me to be away.
dad and dugi love soccer;)

"if I say cheese then can I go play?"

she is SOO BIG!

the boys loved being able to go outside!!
come and get it Dugi:)



*2nd up NAP TIME!! :O) haha this wasn't so much an event for the kids but it was definitely an event for the adults... who doesn't love a good nap on Saturday afternoon?!... (I'll tell you who, ryker and bri!! :)

*3rd up, DAT NIGHT FOR MOM & DAD!! (yep ANOTHER ONE, this time for our anniversary) I don't know how Kaj and I ever did the whole long distance dating thing, it is SERIOUSLY THE WORST.... I'v been noticing the last few weeks that Kaj is struggling trying to be SUPER DAD. I mean a full time job, 4 crazy kiddo's at home, a baby in the NICU and an emotional postpartum wife. LIFE doesn't get much harder than that;)... Sooooo lucky for us we have WONDERFUL FAMILIES who will watch our kids so we can "escape our reality" for a couple hours and focus on having SOME FUN together!!
 Tonight's date, (my anniversary gift from Kaj.. *** small note*** its not the best one i'v ever received but I love you just the same honey!!..:O) The REAL SOCCER GAME! Kaj LOVES soccer so this should have been a SUPER FUN night for him and I think it would have been if I didn't make him leave the game at half time cause I was FREEZING!!:)
 The score at half was (2 -0) and real was winning, (in soccer that is a HUGE LEAD) so I thought we were totally fine to leave but little did I know the other team would come back and TIE the game, and then in the last 2 min of play REAL scored a goal to make the final score (3-0) REAL WON.. Yep I pretty much made my husband miss the soccer game of the CENTURY all because I was a little cold.. haha..
 After we left the game we decided to stop and eat, Cafe Rio another one of Kaj's favorites (he seriously lucked out this year), and then a little cold stone ice cream to top it off, mmm mmmmm.      
For me I think the best part of the night was the drive home. I don't remember our whole conversation but what I do remember is my SWEET HUSBAND stopping the car and asking me "how are you doing?  I mean how are you REALLY DOING?" its not like he doesn't ask me this on a daily basis over the phone, but being able to see him and the love and concern in his voice made me feel soo blessed to have such a wonderful companion. Of course that question led to A LOT of tears and hours of him having to listen to everything that was "on my mind" and of course he didn't complain a bit:).. He was quite the opposite, he gave me lots of hugs and words of encouragement. He offered to give Tallin another blessing and even helped me call to check on him every 3 hours through the night. :)

Nice Jersey! *That was the hubby's anniversary gift:)
                                       
why i had to have a picture of the parking lot, who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment