Sunday, April 22, 2012

Date night's make my Heart Happy:o)

                                        


There are days when I look at my life and I cant help but think how TRULY BLESSED I am. Is this really ALL mine?!-  A wonderful husband, 5 (FIVE, that sounds SOOO CRAZY TO ME) beautiful children, an unbelievable FAMILY, a Loving Heavenly Father, some of the BEST FRIENDS a girl could ask for...-  What did I ever do to deserve this?! In fact I have made MORE than my fair share of mistakes and in reality there is now possible way that I could ever deserve all the blessings that I'v been given, but LUCKY for me Heavenly Father forgives and continues to bless me inspite of my short comings.

Kaj and I have both been so busy lately that it has been hard to focus on ANYTHING but the kids. Our anniversary is coming up this week so I thought it would be a good idea to make some weekend plans:) SUSHI AND THE JAZZ GAME!! I had no IDEA that I was missing my husband SOOO MUCH. This date night was just what I needed: there was no talking about the kids, no worrying about weather or not they were ok with a babysitter, no texting to check in on them every 10 min, no rushing home to make sure they got to bed.. Instead there was lots of HUGS and KISSES, lots of little squeezes of the hand, lots of snuggling,  LOTS of laughing, and LOTS of IPhone scrabble (ha, that one's for you honey). It was soo nice to just be able to enjoy eachothers company, for the first time in a long time we actually got to "check up" on EACHOTHER. Sometimes I forget that we are a couple, and that I am a wife and not just a mother. Sometimes I focus soo much on the kids that I forget about being a wife and a friend to my husband. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful Man in my life: someone that makes me want to be a better person, someone that I look up to, someone that I trust and love more than anyone else, someone that I admire,  HE is someone that I cant picture my life without. Not only is Kaj a wonderful companion he is the BEST FATHER in the world, the kids absolutely ADORE DADDY, and when I see him interact with them it makes my heart happy:o) .... Last night everything hit me and I saw him in a whole new light. I noticed things between us were different. A lot different from when we were dating and when we first met . I noticed that the way I looked at him is a little different and the way I feel about his is TOTALLY different. I was trying to figure out exactly what I was feeling and by the end of the night I had FINALLY Figured it out!! I am Falling in Love with him all over again!! (and it is the BEST feeling in the world!)...  I am soo excited to see what life has in store for our little family and I couldn't have asked for a better person to share the journey with:)

our awful "nose bleed" seats :O)

good thing we had a "zoom" button

How could you not LOVE someone as handsome as this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment