Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ryker TURNS 6!! Happy Birthday "big man"

                                  

Saturday April 14, 2012:) Ryker!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOUR 6!!!! How did this happen?.!....... You truly are a special little boy, you made your way into this world EXACTLY WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TOO!! I didn't know how much I needed you until I ACTUALLY had you!!! I know I'v said this before but you dramatically changed my life FOREVER and I am sooo grateful Heavenly Father sent you to me when he did. I love you SOOOO much, and I hope that you had a SUPER fun birthday with dad.......( ps make sure you give dad extra loves because mom said NO GUNS AND NO SWORDS, and dad got you BOTH:O) ** here are a few things that remind me of you at age 6

* you LOVE school and riding the bus

*you are a wonderful big brother, you help me with the kids all the time

*you LOVE your 1st year of SOCCER, and your really good

*anything that is a gun or sword has your name written all over it

*you and Briyler LOVE to tackle each other 24/7

*you dont like to be told No, and you still throw major fits when it happens:)

*you dont really like to eat meat

*your favorite movie is cars 2

*you love to play on electronics: IPhone, Ipads, and video games..

*you really like spiderman

Dad and I love you sooo much and we hope that you had a wonderful Birthday!! Bring on a NEW YEAR!!

Ryker has pretty much had a spiderman cake every year!

Briylers "gangsta" pose... quite funny!

Grandma let Ryker cut the cake! I would be scared too Mom:)

Grandpa (doing a spiderman pose), lexi and trevor

"CHEESE"

Pipa officially Hates cake:)

poor Ryker barely got his head in the picture.. and yes its freezing and rainy!





No comments:

Post a Comment