Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday to my BeAuTiFuL baby girl!!

                                        

Wed April 11, 2012!! Happy Birthday to the most BEAUTIFUL Girl I know!!!  I cant believe how fast the time goes, Kynlie is ONE!! (Nooo way, it feels like just yesterday I was sitting with HER in the Intermediate NICU) I am amazed when I look at you, seeing how much you've grown from the time you were born is incredible.! You have always been one of the more mellow babies, you never really cried and you were content pretty much wherever I put you.... Since you've turned 1 though, your feisty little personality is coming out more and more!

*you hate it when Dugi takes your bottle

*you LOVE TO EAT!!!

*when you were first born you had dark hair but it has gotten lighter and lighter the older you get

*You LOVE YOUR DADDY!!

*you started crawling sat april 14th;) just a few days after you turned 1

*you dont like cake, (come to find out)

*you love when your brothers play peek a boo with you

*Mom LOVES to dress you up in cute little outfits, with huge flower headbands!  (and your a pretty good sport:O)

*Dad loves to do *Q-pees with you (i'll post a picture, i know not everyone knows cheer language:)

*you have a dimple only on your left side though! ITS ADORABLE

*you smile a lot and it makes my heart melt

*** These are just a few of the things that I love about you being 1!! We love you little Kynlie girl and am looking forward to watching you grow and seeing your little personality start to shine!

I am seriously the cutest 1 yr old on the planet:)

what is going on today:)



Thank you Dad and Grandpa for getting her started with BYU early:)

Aunt Lexi and PIPA!

Dugi wants the bowls

Ryker being a nice big brother

Pipa didnt eat ANY of her cake, I'm pretty sure she hates CAKE ... huh!!

the only picture of her not crying !

What is PINK FROSTING:)

YUMMM!!

grandma cleaning Kynlie up, she was sooo mad!

Dad makes her happy!! :O)

Mom put pink frosting all over Rykers lips and he thought it was really funny! :O) as did I!








1 comment:

  1. With her ALL day, had no idea it was her birthday! Happy Birthday lil one!

    ReplyDelete