Wednesday, April 4, 2012

SIMPLE FHE

                                                  

I'm sure this "header" looks familiar, I have a feeling we might be doing alot of these simple movie nights together in the next couple weeks. (everyday brings a new excitement with this pregnancy).... I've kind of  decided that the 1st Monday of every night we are going to mix it up with a road trip, combined activity, or just a plain ol' game night!! I don't yet have the unlimited supply of FHE lessons that I'd like to have so this will help relieve a little stress on me and then I can work on trying to have more stored and ready to go for after the baby.

Tonight I called Kaj at 445 (he gets off work at 5:O) and asked if he would please pick up a movie, along with a small snack for each of the kids.. I was almost in tears because my goal when I started the whole new years resolution to be MORE consistent with FHE I also made the goal to put more time and effort into each lesson and hopefully have Heavenly Father help with with lessons that My kids need to hear and in the way they need to hear them.... I think it was just the hormones because Kaj assured me that I am doing great and that he thinks us spending time together will really give us the extra time we need with each of the children and will help them to know that WE LOVE them even if we cant always give them all the attention they want or need...  SOOO

 We watched a movie that was a POOR VERSION of finding nemo and to be honest I dont even remember the name of it anymore.. (that's how good it was, and Kaj immediately returned it to redbox.. Which usually NEVER HAPPENS) The boys ate mini m&m's till there little tummy's were full and they had no more room for treats.. IMAGINE THAT... All in all we had a good time: laughing at how completely LAME the movie was and then watching dugi and bri shove in AS MANY M&MS as they could fit in there mouths at one time, while ryker saved his little bottle of treats in his pocket until almost the last min before bed, and then proceeded to dump the whole bottle in his mouth in 2 dumps!!.... I wish I would have taken a few pictures of tonight but just like with the lesson I slacked off a little bit (or maybe its just that I'm on complete bed rest, and Kaj is really being a stickler this time around... which I AM SUPER GRATEFUL FOR.. I love you honey for ALL THAT YOU DO!!!)

So glad that I got all my posts in this week:) I am going to try to not procrastinate till the very last min next week!! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment