Sunday, June 24, 2012

We finally got OUT!!

Out of the "house" that is:) This weekend was the first weekend we tried to get out with little Tallin. He seems to be doing pretty well and the Dr's think he needs some "fresh air" so Friday my mom and I took all of the kids to the "Jet Blue" carnival. The kids had such a great time, every single one of the kids was soo happy to have Ryker home for the weekend. It makes me soo happy to see them creating fun memories with one another.

Ryker is such a good helper, always holding the baby for me.

Tallin hanging out in the stroller, while the kids play at the carnival


Ryker with his usual pose and happy face :)

Mommy and PIPA!

Briyler was hott and wanted to be in the stroller..

Dugi sure does love his grandma

Briyler playing golf

Dugi Loved the games

STRONG MAN!! :)

Dugi doesn't love mommy as much as grandma...

Ryker made friends on all of the jump houses.:) he played the ENTIRE time


After the carnival we had a family birthday dinner for Chad. Lexi and Chad chose to go to Iggy's which is a great place for kids, because its not formal at all:) The kids played pretty much through the entire dinner and everyone got a laugh out of Briyler eating Coby's pasta.. I'm pretty sure Lexi recorded it and is going to post it on YOU TUBE.. haha...

Ryker, Trevor and Bri

Good Ol' Grandpa

Birthday boy and Aunt Lexi!

Bri and his pasta face

Dugi couldn't figure out why everyone was laughing at him, so he just joined in :O)

Great table manners Grandma:) THIS IS MY FAV PICTURE.. I love how happy they are

Dad LOVING HIS HAIR CREATION :O)

Mom loving on Tallin


Saturday we woke up pretty early as usual and headed out for the suncrest annual garage sale. It wasn't as buys as last year but I still picked up a few good items.... Camping shell, high chair that connects to the table, some kitchen decor, "I am a Child of God" image book (which I almost bought last week at desert book), a hamper that has 3 separate compartments, and of course the kids bought a TON of toys that we probably don't need... All in all it was pretty fun, and the kids lasted way longer than I expected.
After garage sale shopping the kids and Kaj pretty much all went home and crashed.. I ran some errands and then after nap we were off to the pool for a birthday party.. I am bummed that I forgot my camera but the kids had a great time playing and going down the slide.. Grandma and Grandpa even came to the pool and that NEVER happens. :) this has been one of the best weekends we've had as a family in a while and it was EXACTLY WHAT WE NEEDED!!

1 comment:

  1. so glad you had a good weekend and things seem to be looking up!

    ReplyDelete