Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Love at Home FHE

Last night I was SOOO TIRED and I really didnt want to spend even 1 second planning an FHE lesson, so I just chose a lesson I already had planned and ready. :) We have done this lesson many times before but I chose it because Briyler has really been a big bully lately, I was hoping he would listen to this story and learn a few things about being kind... (he doesnt listen very well and last night was no exception) after we finished Kaj and I had both felt like the night was pretty much a waste and the kids hadnt really gotten anything out of it. I know that being persistant is KEY, so I'm glad we pushed through it. Even if FHE only lasted a total of 7 min.. :)

opening prayer: Briyler

opening song: Jesus wants me for a sunbeam

lesson: LOVE AT HOME, you can find the lesson on one of my previous posts.

another song: if your happy and you know it clap your hands

closing prayer: mom

TREATS: MORE COOKIES!!!! I seriously NEED TO STOP! :O)

We had a pretty fun weekend together so here are a few photos that made me smile.

Dugi, playing in the Water.. His dream come true

Dugi dumping water all over pipa;) she was a good sport.

The kids actually having a good time together.. and there was NO fighting.. woohooo

Dad just being Dad.. :)

Pipa found grandmas phone.. She loves to eat them

Tui, just hangin out and being a good sleeper.

Dugi and mom having a fun day

Ryker LOVES holding his baby brother, and I LOVE the help!

Dad loving his "Dugi Dew" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment