Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Fathers Day 2012



I am sooo happy to be home!!  We had a great weekend celebrating fathers day. Kaj and I let the kids play outside in the water table pretty much all day Saturday and then we watched church movies and made dinner for my family Sunday (since they were driving home from California)... Don't worry that I totally butchered the meatloaf and Trevor said it was pretty much inedible:O) HAHA good thing I'm not sensitive about my cooking skills, I KNOW I"M AWFUL!!

I am soo thankful that I have such a wonderful Dad, he is always the life of the party and he keeps things exciting till at least 8pm (after that he's in bed)haha, sorry Dad, I had to put that in there.. He knows how to make people laugh and everyone loves to be around him. Thank you Dad for being such a wonderful example to me over the years, I Love you and Mom more than you guys will ever know..


we don't have a picture with Tallin but this is a perfect description of grandma and grandpa:) we love you!!!!

And of course I save the best for last!! Where do I even begin with my hubby?!?! He is seriously the BEST EVER..I know he does soo much more than what normal husbands/dads do.

**he LOVES to play with "us" (even if it is rough housing, which is supposed to be a no no),
**he tucks the kids in to bed pretty much every night
** he wakes up during the night with the babies and always rocks them back to sleep
**he loves to play soccer and baseball with "us"
**he knows just how to fix all of "our OOWWies"
**he makes us all laugh uncontrollably
**he makes WAY BETTER dinners than mom does
**he loves to take "us" camping and fishing
**he is a little bit of a pushover, in a fun way
**he is always smiling and its pretty contagious
**he makes "us" cars made out of cardboard so we can have movie nights
**he always changes the really yucky poopy diapers.. NOW THAT'S LOVE
**he tells "us" jokes
**he's always up for going on an adventure
**he is always the 1st to volunteer to help someone in need
**he teaches "us" about Heavenly Father and never forgets to have family night
We love you daddy. Thank you so much for everything that you do for us, we love and appreciate you soo much more than you know.

just FYI this was NOT A DARE!! Daddy LOVES to dress up:O)


I really hope daddy isnt reading the blog today, he is going to kill me for posting these pictures:)


PARTY!!!


FATHERS DAY 2012 (TUI was sleeping)

No comments:

Post a Comment