Monday, June 4, 2012

Friday Night ZOO adventure

Friday was kind of a bitter sweet day, THE START OF SUMMER YAY, and also the start of the summer visitation schedule for Ryker (BOOOOO). Rick isn't in town SO I was HOPING Ryker would be able to stay and do the zoo with us but his grandpa and Ricks brother in law said No.. ( I was REALLLY BUMMED about that, but I guess that's the way it is sometimes) I guess we will just have to do the zoo a few more times this summer...

Friday night was primary's annual zoo excursion, they close down the park for all primary children's patients and there families. The social workers were kind enough to give us tickets for this year, so we took the boys along with Grandma Trish and PAPA.. The kids absolutely LOVED IT!! The event went from 6-9 so I wasn't quite sure how the kids would do, (since Kynlie and Kajsen go to bed between 730-8, but it didn't phase them at all.. They did great) Here are a few pictures of the kids, we had a great time..
(I am soo happy that I took a few hours to get out of the hospital and spend time with the kids and the family, I miss my the little munchkins terribly:)


dad being silly:)

kynlie girl:)

bri measures up to an "adult female" haha

mom and the boys:)

dugi loved the animals

love these boys!

handsome boys.

bri bri loved the lion

soo sweet...

mom and her "big boy"

i hate that this pic is blurry, its my fav one:(

kynlie didnt like sitting in the "eagles nest"

dugi was in Heaven! (WATER)

bri loves to climb these days

No comments:

Post a Comment