Monday, June 4, 2012

My miracle Tallin :O)

Tallin passing his final carseat test!:)


Miracles HAPPEN! I have witnessed them happen to our family (and many other families) over and over throughout the past month.
Tallin is growing and getting stronger everyday.. There aren't words to express how grateful I  for his recovery. I know without a shadow of a doubt that it is a miracle my baby Tallin is here today. I feel so blessed to have the knowledge that the gospel brings to my life, I know that the church is true and I am blessed to have a testimony of that. I know that the Savior loves each of us beyond our capacity to understand and I know that he hears and answers our prayers. I have met a lot of wonderful people while being at both hospitals the last couple of months and I have heard many stories that have strengthened my testimony. I have laughed with many families, cried with many families, felt joy when children were getting released, felt sadness when others were not and throughout all of the different emotions I have just felt an overwhelming amount of gratitude for all of my blessings and trials. They have made me who I am today and they have taught me how to have compassion and how to love people beyond what I thought I was capable of. Throughout this past month our family has grown closer than ever and we have EXPERIENCED 1st hand the blessings of Heaven and for that I am ETERNALLY GRATEFUL .
The last couple weeks have been very scary: going from seeing Tallin sedated and on a ventilator and to having moments where he looked almost completely lifeless  He's had days he's been covered from head to toe with monitors and tubes and other days that no matter how hard we tried he just would not breath on his own, but FINALLY those days are behind us!! Tallin is doing wonderful and I couldn't be happier... I really cant believe this day is here and we are actually going to bring him home (again:).. Thank you sooo much for all of your LOVE, SUPPORT, PRAYERS and FASTING, It means more to me than any of you will ever know.

Here is Tallin all ready to come home:)... Well, we are actually going to my grandmas house for a couple of days just to let Tallin adjust to outside air (with NO OXYGEN WOOP WOOP),and to give the kids a few days to make sure they are 100% healthy) .... Ohh and A HUGE THANK YOU TO MY WARD FOR OFFERING TO CLEAN MY HOUSE BEFORE TALLIN COMES HOME, I love them all SOOO MUCH!!
LOVE his sweet lil face:)

he loves to just "chill"

His sweet little feet, and hopefully the LAST hospital band for a LONG time!

I LOVE to snuggle

GOING HOME!!!

LOVE HIM!!



1 comment:

  1. hurray! we are so happy for you! here is my blog.
    www.the-hardingfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete