Wednesday, January 4, 2012

YAY for blogging!!

I am hoping I can pullthis off. :) I am new to the whole blogging thing. I love to read blogs but
never really thought I could put one together for myself. I guess its worth a
try, right?

My name is Nikki Harding, I am married to the most wonderful man I have ever known, Kaj Harding. We have 4 children (all 5and under) and just found out we are expecting #5.. woohooo! I am completely overwhelmed at times and feel SUPER inadequate for the roll of being a mother.(I have a feeling I’m not the only mom that feels that way:O) Lucky for me I know I'm not alone! My family and I are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, YEP I’m a MORMON! I cant even begin to describe how much I rely on my faith. I am soo greatful for
the knowledge that it gives me. I know that Heavenly Father would never expect me to do this alone. (Afterall these are his children too) so my goal isn’t to be the best homemaker, or chef, or party host. Although all those things are WONDERFUL to be good at! My goal is to
be the Best Mother/example I know how to be.

And of course I cant leave out the MOST AMAZING HUSBAND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!! Anybody that knows us, knows that Kaj does more than his fair share around here! He has never been the the kind of person that expects things to be done. He is more than willing to make dinner, change diapers, wakeup during the night and clean up after the kids.. I honestly dont know how he does it, but I am sooo grateful for him and all that he does for our family. He
seems to have an unlimited amount of energy and the kids and I love to be around him as much as possible! But I think above all I sooo grateful for his HUGE HEART and amazing testimony. He has a love for the gospel that is indescribable. I don’t think he knows how much I admire that about him. LOVE YOU BABY!!
I am hoping I can keep up with this whole blog thing!!

Love
Nikki

1 comment:

  1. BABY #5!!! YAY! I saw your picture on Facebook and what it said at the bottom... did it say that on the actual card we got in the mail? I had no idea until just know!! CONGRATS! And It looks like you will do great at the whole blogging thing, I think you have it down better than I do and I have been doing it for a while! I am horrible about update it though!

    ReplyDelete