Monday, January 23, 2012



I think I need a nap after our LONG WEEKEND!! The kids had soo much fun seeing grandma/grandpa and all of there cousins.. And can you believe it mom and dad actually got a date night (ALONE)... YEAH!! (thanks aunt Paula)

Happy Birthday DAD!!

*Friday night, we celebrated grandpa's birthday!! The big 51, (I hope I am as fit as he is when I'm 51 ) Kaj bought the cake (double chocolate cake, with dark chocolate frosting) what else would you get for my dad) and the kids sang happy birthday.. The boys devoured grandpa's cake!!
*Saturday night, it was snowing pretty bad!! Kaj and I actually almost stayed home because of how bad the roads were gonna be. The kids had been talking about going to there cousins house ALL WEEK and we really didn't want to disappoint them:) So date night WAS ON!! Instead of the jazz game that we had planned we went to CHILI'S and then to a movie. I know it sounds like the average boring date night, but I always love getting to spend alone time with the hubby! (even if it is just dinner and a movie) He is such an amazing person and the more time I get to spend with him the more I realise just HOW MUCH I TRUELY LOVE HIM!
*Sunday, we made it to church just in time to take the sacrament!! That is a HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT, since church starts at 830 we are hardly EVER get there on time. Briyler started sunbeams this year and wouldn't you know it halfway through sharing time one of the wonderful sisters in the primary had to come find Kaj and I because Ryker and Briyler were being UNCONTROLLABLE!! It took one look through the window from kaj and both boys sat quietly the rest of the day.. Kaj wasn't out of the woods yet though, as he was giving "the boys" the look, he an all to familiar scream coming from the nursery room.. YEP you guessed it, DUGI!! :O) I'm pretty sure Dugas never made it back to the nursery..**** Sunday night, we went up to grandma White's house. Grandma and Grandpa are gone on a cruise but all of my aunts and uncles decided to still have Sunday dinner together. The boys LOVE GOING up to *there great grandmas*, they love seeing and playing with all of there cousins.. (who are actually my cousins, haha.. seriously my brothers and sisters all need to get on the baby train soon, my kids need other kids to play with:) after dessert we headed home for some much needed sleep....
**well sleep for the kids but FHE preparations for mom!! That's what happens when you wait till the last min to prepare.. EEEK, I think the boys are gonna love the lesson tonight. I'll post how FHE turns out this week a little later :) hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment