Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas in Hawaii 2011

This year Christmas was kind of bitter sweet for me. We had a HUGE trip to Hawaii planned for the whole family but unfortunately Ryker wasn't able to come. (It was his dads year for Christmas) I begged and pleaded to see if he'd let us take Ryker but I knew deep down it wasn't gonna happen.

That aside the trip was GREAT!! I really enjoyed seeing the kids have soo much fun. It was a 1st for them in alot of things.
1st: vacation
1st: plane ride
1st: time seeing the ocean
1st: time playing in sand
1st: trying mango, fresh and dried.. (dugi LOVES DRIED MANGO)
1st: time riding a choo choo train
1st: time sleeping in the same room together.
and personal favorite, my 1st: traveling with 3 small children..!&$!% ( I promise if I am ever traveling and see a mother struggling with her small children, I will STOP TO HELP HER!!!.... Thank you to the kind ladies who DID NOT stop to help me but sat in there chairs and talked
just loud enough for me to hear that they thought I was an awful mother. ) Not very NICE:O)
I was actually really shocked, I had no idea that "family vacations" were this HARD!! Kaj and I juggled: nap times, food, baths (from all the sand), activities that were kid friendly, pool time, sick babies, site seeing with 3 kids who did not want to be in the car, MONEY, and at the end of every night, BED TIME!!! But as I went through all of our photo's I remembered all of the FUN and AMAZING TIMES we had together. I am grateful we were able to spend this Christmas together. Hope you ENJOY! :O)
Pipa AKA: Kynlie

Hawaii temple, breath taking!
beautiful
I Love tropical flowers.:)
WOWZZZAAAA!!
Thank you to the Marriot for providing us with a tree:)
Dugi AKA: Kajsen
train ride
diamondhead hike
all the "GUYS"
Briyler

1 comment: