Thursday, August 23, 2012

where do I even start!!!



                         

This week has been absolutely CRAZY...  I have been reading this quote over and over trying to remind myself that everything happens for a reason.. I know that Heavenly Father is aware of my family and our needs and apparently he thinks we are all plenty strong enough to handle the challanges of this week:)

So if you remember last week I was SUPER excited about having "THE LAST WEEK OF SUMMER".. I had a bucket list all planned out and we were going to do EVERYTHING on that list.. UNTIL....... We went to the "meet the teacher night" for Ryker and I found out that school started the NEXT DAY, THIS TUESDAY!!!! WAIT WAHHHH, we hadn't done anything to prepare. Ryker was still staying with his dad, I didn't get time to school shop with him, or get him on any kind school schedule.. But most importantly we didn't get all of the fun time I had planned for the family!! No time at the splashpad, no picnic, NO back to school party (for FHE)!!!!!! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN, we have a calander on the fridge and I look at it almost daily. I guess somewhere along the way of writing out our summer schedule we got mixed up and we ended up being a week off, it wouldnt be soo bad but it totally messed up my schedule with Ryker. We were supposed to get him the week before school starts so we could prepare and get into a routine, and that obviously didnt happen, Happy Monday to me and Little did I know this was just the beginning of a SUPER LONG WEEK!!!!

Tues morning rolls around and I reluctantly sent Ryker off to school. Robyn Foulger (the worst Realtor on the face of the PLANET) showed up 45 min late to take pictures of the house so the owners can try to find a buyer before winter. Robyn had already told us that the owners were ok with extending our lease until Oct when the Baretts will be ready to move out and let us move in.. So this was just supposed to be an easy little visit to JUST take pictures and start preparing to show the house. Well that is definitely not what hap pend, after Robyn got done going through the house and taking pictures she informed me in a very COLD and RUDE manner that we will need to be out by the end of the month, YEP YOU HEARD ME THE END OF THE MONTH, AKA 10 DAYS!!!! Kaj is out of town on a business trip Mon Tues and Wed of next week and then Thurs Fri and Sat is supposed to be our annual jordenelle trip (SWISS DAYS, I LOVE SWISS DAYS) so pretty much we have this week to move, like 3 DAYS!!!  We looked at a ton of different options as to where to go: my grandparents, a hotel, rent one of the several other houses that are for rent up here, someones basement..... but when Coby offered to move into my grandparents house and let us stay at Mom's and Dad's it was a no brainier!!!! My poor mom is going to have 2 months of absolute chaos!!! It will be Trevor, Lexi, Chad and +7 for our family... EEEK, Me, Kaj, and Tui are going to stay in Coby's room, Ryker and Bri will have there beds set up in the down stairs TV room, Kajsen will be in moms sewing room, and Kynlie will move between dad's office and Trevor's room for naps.. (pretty much whatever room is free)... It is going to be CRAZY for the next couple of months, but I am soooo grateful for my family going out of there way to help us. We have so many wonderful people around us, Trish came over and packed our complete basement, and my craft room, labeled all the boxes and stacked them neatly in the corner.. I dont know how this would even be possible without both of our families helping us out soo much.

After the bad news from Robyn we have all kind of been in panic mode but I have had a huge spider bite of some sort on my wrist for a couple of days and its only getting worse so I knew I had to go in to have it looked at.. It is seriously the most painful thing EVER!!!! After Trish packed out basement she watched the kiddo's so I could head to the Dr.. Wouldn't you know I have a severe STAFF INFECTION!!! GAHH, really!! The Dr thinks that the spider bite just got infected, the pain has been spreading through my hand and into my arm and its almost impossible to hold any of the kids right now, which makes us all unhappy!! I am on antibiotics for the next 2 days, 3 times a day along with cream I have to put on it. If it doesn't start to make a drastic improvement I have to go into the hospital and be put on antibiotics, fluid and they will have to cut open the infection and stuff it! WHO HAS TIME FOR THAT!!! After I got done at the Dr I felt like I just needed a brake, so I decided to head to ZUMBA! That will help for sure:O) After zumba I was feeling pretty GREAT!!! I got into the car and started to leave the parking lot and realised I had A FLAT TIRE!!! (SERIOUSLY) so I called my wonderful honey and he came to my rescue!! My own personal night in shining armor, he's kind of wonderful to have around:) Poor Trevor had to come over at 945 pm to watch the kids so Kaj could come fix my tire.. Once Kaj got to me he tried to pump up the tire but to no avail it was completely gone. So he took off the bad tire and got out the spare, only to find........................ THE SPARE WAS FLAT TOO!!!!! (ok this is just cruel, how much can one couple take) so Kaj propped up the car on a wooden block, left it in the golds gym parking lot and took both tires home so he could take them in today:) He is going to have to buy 2 brand new tires and then on his lunch brake head over to golds gym change the tires then at some point pick me up so I can drive him over and he can pick up the car...ALL while trying to pack and get everything ready to be out of here by this weekend:)  I know you are all Jealous and wish that you could have had such wonderful challanges this week too:) Inspite of everything I still managed to have a little fun!! Thank you Kim Martinez, Mom, and Trish for watching the kids so I could have a couple hours..

I had an amazing morning with Bridget, she called me on Monday and asked if I'd be a model on ABC 4's the Daily Dish this wed. I found out about school, the house, my infection and 2 flat tires after I had already committed.. I didn't want to bail at the last min, and I'm glad I didn't!!! We had such a great time hanging out and making fun of my not so good modeling skills:) We even met Chelsea Hightower from Dancing with the Stars!!! Bridget did an amazing job launching her new Boutique!!  She is seriously soo talented, she has a very successful party company and now she is starting up her own online boutique.. She has the MOST AMAZING STATEMENT NECKLACES (I want 1 of all of them) and a few party items as well.:) If you are wanting to spruce up an outfit head on over to Bridget's Boutique and pick up a statement necklace.. They are perfect for any occasion!
http://www.bridgetsboutique.bigcartel.com
or for some party ideas or to learn more about Bridgy head on over to: http://www.bridgeywidgey.com
Well thats my week so far! I am determined to make this week a good one so we are having our Back to school party tonight and tomorrow in between packing we are heading to the splashpad with some super fun friends. Summer isnt over yet and we are going to make the most of the warm weather while its still here;)
Here are a few pics from Our ABC 4 adventure:)









Yep thats Nicea and Brianne!!! BEAUTIFUL

Tanelle, Chelsie, Bridget, ME!!

I seriously LOVE This girl!! Thanks soo much for bringing me along Bridget!!

Chelsie Hightower!!! Sooo fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment