Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Good Things Utah....... Take 2



So I am sooo not a model but the last 2 weeks things have kind of fallen in place and I'v been lucky enough to be on 2 different local morning shows (the Daily Dish, and this morning I was on Good Things Utah)... Last tues I modeled "mommy wear", I had a green blouse, purple skinnies and the MOST BEAUTIFUL purple statement necklace..



 (if your are interested in getting the necklace here is the link:) http://www.bridgetsboutique.bigcartel.com/

Then today I offered to help the AMAZING JEN CLYDE do her styling segment.. She did all things "Polka Dot".. I am in LOVE with polka dots right now so this segment was sooo fun for me! Jen has such a unique sense of style, and its just AHH-MAZING!!!

These are all of the models for today, Jen is next to me in the Polka Dot pants.

SUPER CUTE Polka Dot scarf!!

And an adorable polka dot belt!! I wanted it soo bad.

Super fun GIRLS!!

You cant NOT take a picture with the ABC4 wall!!! :O)

Since Kaj is out of town right now at his Vegas convention I had to find a sitter for the kids this morning. Thank you Tracy Grist!!! So I thought it would be a nice treat to pick up lunch after the show. I stopped off at the sushi place at the bottom of the MT ( i think its called Blue moon) they are pretty good and I love that its not too crowded!!! I had a veggie roll, and then to ruin the healthy meal I had a tempura shrimp roll with spicy mayo, MY FAVORITE!!!! I am sooo grateful to have such wonderful friends and family!!! I don't know what I would do without there help, my kids are WONDERFUL and I love each and every one of them MORE than words can say, but it is nice to get a little ME time every now and again... (and I know I get a lot more of that then most moms in my situation).... SOOO BLESSED!!

2 comments:

  1. I saw you on both segments, you look amazing! You are proof "you are never fully dressed without a smile!" Love your smile!! and the rest of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bristy, you are SOOO SWEET!!!! I am texting you "NOW" we need to find a time to get together before the weather gets to cold!!

    ReplyDelete