Friday, August 31, 2012

BYU KICKOFF GAME!!!



BYU football has always been important to my family (when I say "family" I mean specifically my dad) and ever since Kaj was introduced to the crazy world of "fanatic fans" (aka my dad and brothers) he's kind of fallen into that roll himself. :) Game days consist of us going to the stadium usually 4 hours early, my dad likes to beat the traffic and he really likes to get there in time to greet the opposing team. Its a really fun tradition. After we great the players we usually go in to the cougar den and then head up to our seats to watch the guys warm up. Its a long day but its really fun and its something Kaj and I look forward to every year. My mom usually watches the kids, which is SOOO NICE. However this week she is at jordanelle and next week she will be in California so we have had to find sitters until my awesome sister gets home and then she watches them for the night.. Last night Lexi said things went pretty well, there were only 3 bloody noses.. I'd say that's a success:O)

The first game is always super exciting, we are sitting in the same seats this year but the people around us are really fun.. They have kids but we don't mind that a bit. There were a few drink accidents and a couple kicks in the back but we know how that goes:) They are a little bit younger so they don't mind us screaming and standing up for most of the game.. WE LOVE THAT !

The new screen!! Its SOOO AWESOME, but those clouds on the other hand we not soo awesome.

Look at those 3 handsome men..:) Last nights game was a white out! pretty cool!

go COUGS!!! 

DATE NIGHT!! ( with dad and Trevor) for the next couple months

No comments:

Post a Comment