Sunday, August 5, 2012

Back to a Family of 7..

This week was kind of bitter sweet, we were soo happy to have the "cousins" with us ALL SUMMER LONG but we were soooo sad to see them go. Briyler and Dugi still wake up in the morning and ask where "their" friends are. Thank you RJ, Malea, and Tyler for TONS AND TONS of fun memories this summer. We love you guys and we DEFINITELY will miss having you here everyday:)


A few of the things we will miss:

RJ'- He has such a funny sense of humor, we LOVE his laugh, and I think Kaj will miss having him as a side kick:) He followed Kaj around EVERYWHERE!!
Malea- I will miss her begging to feed Tui, EVERY FEEDING and of course  It was nice having  her keep me company in the kitchen
and Tyler- his LOVE for sports is something the boys all loved, his silly yet sweet personality (I will for sure miss all of his hugs and sweet "pictures he drew for us") and I think Briyler and Ryker will miss having another tough boy to wrestle with.

I will most DEFINITELY miss all of the fun DANCE PARTIES in the living room and water fights out back. :)!!!! This will be a summer we remember for sure:)

No comments:

Post a Comment