Monday, August 13, 2012

BEAR LAKE!!!



Yep this weekend we had yet another camping trip! Only this time when I say camping I mean we stayed in a hotel: with warm water for showers, beds and a continental breakfast! YUMM! Now that's my kind of camping!! :) We don't stay in hotels very often so the kids especially Ryker and Briyler thought this was the coolest thing EVER!! :O)

First up the DRIVE!! EEEK, I was really nervous! I thought it would be rough for the kids because we dont go very many places so they aren't used to be in the car for such long periods of time (especially the little ones) but surprisingly the kids did pretty well.. There was a little bit of whining and a little bit of fighting but it wasn't to bad. We stopped at McDonald's for lunch once we reached Logan.. We let the kids get out to play and stretch there legs, while we tried to figure out what time everyone was meeting at the lake.:)

Dugi running around.. He didn't eat a thing!

Ryker loves to play on the play sets!!

I didn't take tooo many pictures because I thought "we had A LONG weekend of pictures ahead" LITTLE DID I KNOW my camera would run out of battery after half the day at the lake!! AHHHH yep I was NOT a happy camper!! LITERALLY:)

But next stop was THE LAKE!! The kids had such a GREAT TIME.. I don't know why we don't go up there more often. There was a little shallow area right in front of us and the kids played there digging holes and throwing mud at each other. I am glad that I got a few pictures of them at the "beach"..

Kynlie liked all of the rocks..

Briyler and Ryker didn't want to take "ANY pictures MOM!! :)"

Ryke running past dugi.....

this is what dugi thought about getting splashed in the face:O) poor little guy!

Briyler LOVED GETTING MUDDY!

Kynlie with her sweet cousin Ashley:)

Daddy and his girl!

Ohh how I LOVE HER!

SLOW DOWN MISSY..

Such A FUN DAY!!! We need to go back like ASAP:)

Ohh and did I mention Kynlie likes to play with trucks and eat sand:) she has brothers that's for sure!

and aren't they cute!! :O) Love these boys!

After the Lake we went to dinner at a local restaurant "Angie's" in Logan.. It was raining LIKE CRAZY which is why I was SOOO HAPPY we had decided to get a hotel.! Everyone else headed back to the camp site and we headed over to our room.. HOT SHOWERS AND COMFY BEDS!! The kids all slept really well, Kynlie woke up once for an hour or two so Kaj and I decided to wake up Tui and feed him while she was awake too.. After Tui finished his bottle we sang Kynlie girl a song and then put her back in the crib for bed.. Her and Tui went right back to sleep.. WOO HOO!!!

Saturday was hang out at camp day.. We headed back up to the campsite after we had our "continental breakfast". The kids played down by the river, they spent a good while throwing rocks into the water with dad and trying to learn how to "skip" them. Later that morning we decided to head back into Logan and take the kids to the fair for a couple of hours.

You would think we would have gotten more pics with dads phone.. that thing is attached to his hip.. I had to RIP IT AWAY to get these few:)

Dad doesn't miss his cheer days one bit:) Yep kids I said CHEER, feel free to give him a hard time about it anytime you want, I sure do:O)

 Dad let the kids each pick a toy from one of the vender's at the fair, Ryker and Bri picked out guns (mom didn't like that idea) and Dugi picked out a "PAN" aka a stainer.. haha yep Dugi you actually picked that over all the toys and balls that were available. Silly boy!!!

after the fair we headed back up to camp to hang out!! It was Judy's birthday so we had a YUMMY birthday cake with everyone at camp and then we had a good ol time talking and catching up with everyone:) We look forward to this camping trip every year, cant wait for next year!! :


Photo: Camping last weekend. Cute family!
Thanks Jeri for the photo!! Looks like we had a few "not so happy" campers :O)

2 comments: