Friday, August 31, 2012

Daddy's HOME!!!!



This week has been a CRAZY ONE!!! Moving, daddy out of town for work, trying to get the kids in a routine at grandma's house and don't forget trying to deal with the aunts and uncles that are still living at home that aren't used to having the kids around 24/7... It has been interesting to say the least. :O) The sleeping arrangement goes a little something like this: Mom, Dad and Tui in Coby's old room, Ryker and Briyler in the theater room in the basement, Dugi in grandma's sewing room, and Kynlie in grandpa's office- until grandpa gets home and then she moves in between the office and their bedroom for when grandpa has to work.. IT'S CRAZY!!!  The kids however are completely oblivious to all of that, they are just LOVING "living at grandma's house EVERYDAY".. (I think grandma is starting to realise exactly what she's in for, AND NO TAKE BACKS MOM!! We are here for 2 WHOLE months:).... I am SOOO GRATEFUL for such a wonderful family, things would be A LOT HARDER if we were having to stay anywhere else..

We spent the majority of last week packing and trying to move things out in loads but to be honest when Saturday came and everyone came to help us move it felt like we hadn't done a single thing.. It took Kaj and my uncles the majority of the morning to move all of the big stuff and then Kaj worked late into the night with his Mom and Danny trying to get all of the little things done. Since I had just had my wrist drained and taken care of it was SUPER painful for me to lift anything so I stayed at my moms and tried to organise and take care of the kids. When Kaj went out of town on Monday I thought things were pretty much in order but when he got home we discovered that there was more left than what we thought. We had the BYU kick off game Thurs night so we didn't get anything done yesterday so that means we are spending today (Friday) finishing up completely. We are hoping to finish at a reasonable time since we are supposed to be heading going camping with the family at jordanelle (I will DIE IF I MISS SWISS DAYS, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE there Carmel apples:)

Briyler was soo scared of the waking escalator but he LOVED IT!

Running around the airport waiting for dad

the boys kept saying "Mom, Daddy's NEVER gonna get here!!!!" They stood at the bottom of the escalator for a good 20 min.

Briyler and Dugi playin in the airport

Kynlie girl yelling for  "DADDY"

picture with our signs -Take 1

Take 2

Take 3 we will skip take 4 and 5 :)
 
FINALLY:O) 

THERE HE IS MOM!!!!

DADDY!! I missed the picture of them all hugging him at once.. I was too slow:(

No comments:

Post a Comment