Monday, July 2, 2012

SUMMERTIME!!


This summer is going to be one to remember.. I'm super sad that James and Amy are moving back to AZ, (we hardly ever got to hang out, and its mostly our fault.. since I was pregnant and having new babies all the time!).. but we are SUPER excited to have RJ, Tyler, and Malea for the summer!!! Yesterday was our 1st sunday together and it went suprisingly well. The kids woke up about 630, kaj made breakfast, the older kids got themselves ready, then kaj and I tag teamed the 4-5 younger kids;). We packed up the bag of drinks, treats and of course coloring pages and books, and wouldnt you know it we actually made it to church ON TIME... Thats amazing considering church starts at 830 and I am SOOO NOT a morning person.. Malea bore her testimoney in sacrament and she did a great job.. I still cant believe it I EVEN got up and to bare my testimony:) WOOP WOOP, thats a big deal for me! All of the kids went to class and all of them came back and LOVED it.. **Malea loved it soo much that she offered to give a talk next week in sharing time, we will figure out how to prepare for primary talks together since I'm totally new at this..

Kaj picks up Ryker on tues and then hopefully the REAL fun can begin! I have missed him sooo much and I think the other kids are going to love having him around.. I know Briyler is ready for sure, he tells me everyday that he "misses Ryker", its actually really cute. We have plenty to do around here and I dont think any of the kids are going to be able to use the excuse that they "are bored" this summer... there are far to many kids to be bored:-)

I should have taken a picture of all of us ready for church but that was the last thing on my mind while we were running around trying to get out the door!!

Here is to a super fun week with all the kiddo's .... swimming, Ryker gets home, dinner and fireworks at sugarhouse park, and who knows what elses we will venture out to do :)

1 comment: