Friday, July 13, 2012

SUMMER FUN

I am going out on a limb writing about this but I thought it would be a fun memory to keep..(and I'm like 75% sure that the people we attacked don't read this blog) haha... The kids had such a great time, they have been busy busy making TONS of hearts so we can do this again:)

So the kids and I delivered a few plates of cookies last week. They took turns ringing the door bells and handing the cookies out. When we got home the kids said it made them feel really happy to give things to others so I decided it was the perfect time to carry out the finishing touches for the project we started Monday at family home evening. :) The kids and I (melted chocolate and made dark lines under our eyes, for disguise) then we put on some black clothes and left the house to scope out the area we were going to be "attacking"... the kids had been waiting to do this for days so when I asked if they could wait until it got dark the answer was a DEFINITE NO, haha!

Briyler was the only one who didn't want to wear black:) haha



It's HEART ATTACK TIME!!!

We drove over to our victims house and realised that

A: it was really REALLY LIGHT OUTSIDE
B: the garage door of our victims home was open
C: and all 3 of their cars were in the driveway

did this scare us away, NOPE NOT AT ALL!! We decided to follow through with our plan!! We snuck up to the yard, stuck in all of of hearts and heart attack sign and then put the treats on the door step.. RJ stayed behind to ring the door bell, since it was the kids 1st heart attack RJ didn't know he was supposed to wait till we made it back to the car before he rung the bell.. I am pretty sure our victims caught a glimpse of us but I dont know if they know for sure who it was.. either way the kids had fun and it was a little bit of a rush doing it during the day:) I have a feeling we will be doing a few more of these before summer is over...
Next time we will have masks, cameo, and it will be pitch black outside...
I told you it was light:)

don't worry bri we aren't in a hurry:) take your time

RJ with the treats!! super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment