Sunday, July 22, 2012

FAMILY PICTURES!!


Yep its that time of year again.. I dont LOVE getting ready for pictures and most of the time I dont love taking them either, but I DO LOVE to have the memories year to year... It is soo fun to go back every year and see how everyone has grown.. :) This year was no exeption, the kids did a pretty good job listening and being good for the shoot so we rewarded them and ourselves with a little bit of ICE CREAM when we finshed.. COLD STONE BABY!! WOOP WOOP, since I was to busy eating I didnt get any pictures of ice cream (darn it) but by far that is everyones favorite part of the night!

I want to share a few pictures from over the years and then I'll share all of the new ones:)

Best Day of my life!! April 2009 (Ryker and Bri would not let me get a pic of all of us together:(


family 2009 (Ryker 3 Briyler 3 months)

                                                      kids 2009 (Ryker 3 Briyler 9 months)

family 2010

kids 2010 (Ryker 4, Briyler 1, Kajsen 5 months)

family 2011

kids 2011 (Ryker 5, Briyler 2, Kajsen 1, Kynlie 8 months)

family 2012

family 2012


kids 2012 (Ryker 6, Briyler 3, Kajsen 2, Kynlie 1, Tallin 3 months)

LOVE THIS

Dugi 2012 (2 yrs)

Briyler 2012 (3 yrs)

Ryker 2012 (6yrs)

Kynlie 2012 (1yr)

Tallin 2012 (3 months)

LOVE that we have been able to get fam pictures done every year.. I cant believe how much the kids have all grown, it is kind of sad to know that Ryker and Briyler are pretty much done with the Toddler phase and are moving into school ages... I want each one of you to know that I LOVE YOU SOOO VERY MUCH, and I am so grateful to be your mom:)


                                                                    



No comments:

Post a Comment