Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fish Lake 2012

This year we weren't exactly sure how fish lake was going to work out, with Tallin still being pretty little and having James' kiddo's for the summer we didn't know if we'd even make it.. My AWESOME mom offered/insisted on taking the 5 older kids with her starting Monday! (Kaj couldn't get off work and Tallin wouldn't make it a full week so we weren't planning on going up until at least Thurs) Of course that didn't bother my mom 1 bit! She took all 5 kids Monday mid morning, leaving me with ONLY 3 BABIES:O)*****I have a confession mom, I laid out by the pool with the babies pretty much everyday before I came up to fish lake.. It was still hard having the 3 young ones but it was surprisingly WONDERFUL during there 3 hour naps everyday!! IT WAS SOOOOO QUIET!! By the time Thurs came I was ready to head up to see all the kids and Kaj was definitely ready for the 1st camping trip of the summer.. He loves it outside! It took us 4 1/2 hours to take a 2 1/2 hour trip:) the kids fell asleep for the 1st half of the trip (soo nice) but we had to stop and get the oil changed, which turned into Oil, lights and some other kind of fluids! Then we had to stop to feed the baby and I noticed his thrush had come back (he just barely got over it last week, or at least I thought he was over it) so I called the Dr and asked if they would call in a prescription for him and let us pick it up in NEPHI.. (that just added to all the other stops we had to make).. By this time the kids were hungry so we had to stop for dinner and then finally 4 1/2 hours later we MADE IT!! :O)

The weather was NOT IDEAL, it rained everyday we were there.. Our original plan was to have Kaj and the older boys sleep in a tent and then have me and my mom with the younger kids in the camper, when we noticed it would be cold and raining my AMAZING AUNT offered to let me and Kaj sleep in her trailer with the 3 youngest kids.. (THANK YOU NATALIE) We most definitely took her up on that offer. The kids aren't used to sleeping in the same room as us (and kynlie isn't used to sleeping in the same room as anyone, so she had a REALLY HARD TIME)... Tallin got sick and was throwing up the 1st 2 days so none of the kids slept exceptionally well:(... We tried our hardest to keep them quiet but they wanted nothing to do with being quiet.  Saturday was the WORST day for the weather, it was cold/windy and super RAINY, that was also the day Kaj started feeling sick so we decided to head home with the babies.. Just so no one else got sick. We cant fit ALL of the kids in our car so we offered to take bri home with us but SUPER GRANDMA didn't want to let him go:) she said the kids were having fun and she wanted them all to be able to stay for the last day.. (SHE'S CRAZY, but I soo love and appreciate her) Lucky for me I roasted a marshmallow on the stove for lunch and made myself a few smore's before we left...

We all had a good time this year, even though it was hard with all of the kids and the babies we had a great time and the "OLYMPIC GAMES" this year made for A lot of fun for the adults and kids. Each family had to plan games for everyone on the day that they had dinner, it was such a fun idea and I think it turned out GREAT! Thanks for all of the fun memories and THANK YOU SOO MUCH TO ALL OF MY FAMILY for helping me out with ALL of my kiddo's while we were there.

And I'm sorry in advance for ALL OF THE PICTURES.. there are A LOT:)

Our 2 1/2 hour drive turned 4 1/2 hour drive :)

We know how to Camp in.....

STYLE:) Thurs night activity movie NIGHT!


Dugi LOVED THIS STROLLER

Kynlie girl and her nutritious breakfast, a chocolate fudge pop tart.. YUMMY

The boys "Indian fort" they played up there all day everyday

Tyler

Ryker

Haylee and Kynlie

Mommy and her sweet baby girl! Yep I am THAT FUNNY:)

She's a daddys girl!

Grandma and Dugi

Day activity Ryker and Tyler painting

Malea and Tasha, they are New BFF's


another day activity Tie Dye shirts:)

Rj waiting for his shirt .

Dad taking a mid day nap:)

Kynlie girl

Grandma and Pipa

Briyler didn't want me to take pictures of him but I got this one and I LOVE IT!

Silly boy!

Dugi and Max, Kajsen was actually being nice in this picture

DOUBLE TROUBLE as I like to call them:) Ryker and Tyler being BOYS!

Ryker and Cade at the "Indian fort"

Bri fell asleep at dinner and when he noticed everyone laughing at him he got embarrassed:( poor kid, but it was pretty funny.

Grandma has the touch:)

Dad playing in the nightly "Olympic games" you had to blow up the balloon let it go and keep doing that until you made it to the other side of the pavement and back.

The boys playing in the games you have to throw a Frisbee and make it threw the hula hoop hole :)

bubble gum blowing contest!

Grandma and Dugi, shes his favorite!

EVERYONES A WINNER!! a 50 cent piece metal!

Boys will be Boys! Dad and Uncle Ryan arm wrestling

FIRE TIME.. mom and Ryker

Bri decked out in GREEN, that is your absolute favorite color right now!

Dugi and Misty

Mom and Tyler hanging out!

Uncle Chad and Aunt Lexi hangin out by the fire

One tired momma and one DIRTY DUGI!!


RJ with his BORED FACE:) :)

Yep that's all dirt!

Gotcha again. to bad all of the good ones are blurry!! :(

Briyler with the hoola hoop, I love this!

The boys making things with beads.. HOURS OF FUN!

Dad didn't feel good so we decided to leave a little early:( Family picture before we left, showing off our awesome bracelets from one of the afternoon crafts

GROUP HUG!!!! what a fun TIME


No comments:

Post a Comment