Monday, July 30, 2012

Sunday's are wonderful


I am def going for some kind of record with another post for this week.. :) Today was actually a pretty good day. We were all ready for church EARLY so Dad took a picture of me and Kynlie for proof. (We are usually the last ones ready)




The kids all did REALLY well during sacrament meeting, there were a few not so reverent moments but for the most part (and for having 7 kids) they did great. They all had a great time in there classes and were super excited to get home to watch church movies. After about 6 movies Kynlie and Dugi finally woke up from nap and it was time to head over to grandmas for family dinner.. (the kids MOST FAV thing about sunday's) I dont know why I didnt get pictures of today, I think it was because I was just relaxing and enjoying our time together. My ABSOLUTE, MOST FAV part of the day was on our way home from grandma's. The kids were playing "I SPY" and RJ said " I spy something cool, Tyler said "Kaj" and RJ said "yep your right", then Malea piped in with "AND NIKKI" and Tyler quickly said "NO!! She's not cool she's beautiful" AHHHHHHH HOW SWEET IS THAT!!!! I love sweet little moments with the kids. Hope everyone enjoyed there Sunday!!!

Tomorrow is the White family reunion so I think that is going to count as our FHE for tomorrow..:) WOOP WOOP, mom gets a day off!!

Did I mention the nap that dad got to take after church.. LUCKY!!!

Tyler liked his nap today too.

Mom and Dad playing with Trevors camera at grandmas house :)

Funny honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment