Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lexi's Bridal shower and the Holy War:)



This weekend was a busy one (not that uncommon for us). Saturday morning we finished helping our good friends pack and load the last of there belongings into there moving truck, SAD SAD DAY:(  We are going to miss you Bridget and Chase Parry! Soo excited for you guys, I know your gonna love Cali. I cant wait to hear all about it!!

After we were done packing I headed over to Grandma's house to start decorating for Lexi's shower.. I am SOOO NOT A DECORATOR but lucky for me Lexi is pretty laid back and was totally cool with whatever:O) Of course I forgot a handful of things as I left for grandmas but I was able to call my mom and have her bring the few things I forgot. I thought we were all set when people started arriving but little did I know I FORGOT ALL OF THE GAMES and the "wedding advice" booklet for Lexi!! DARN IT!! Besides forgetting the games everything else went great. Lexi got a few gift cards and lots of kitchen appliances which is funny because she hates to cook:) Lexi joked that most of those gifts will be used by Chad.

Party Decor

Lexi and Bailey getting ready to EAT!

Lisa, Denise, Max and Paula.

Rachelle, Kim and Maddie, LOVE THAT THEY WERE ABLE TO COME!

Patty, Alley, and Raven... Such a fun group of girls!

Lexi getting her spice display with free refills for 5 years!!! She has no idea what to do with any of those spices:O)

SISTERLY LOVE

Mom Lexi and Me after the shower was done

Lex, Rachelle, Kim, and Maddie.. Lexi loves these girls





After the shower was over Mom had to rush back home so the guys could leave for the game. I stayed at grandmas to help clean up after the shower and then the guys came over and picked me up on there way up to the game. The HYPE for this game has been crazy this year. I guess its because this is the last time we play the U for 2 years.

It was not a pretty game for us, from the very beginning we were making mistakes and loosing yards on penalties. I think the only thing that we had a problem with was the fact that our guys didn't looked PUMPED for the game. From the moment we greeted them off the bus we just felt like the energy was NOT in our favor. Utah came out AMPED and ready for a game and you could tell, our guys didn't have anything even close to there kind of energy and that's hard to see as a fan. Utah tried to give us the game at the end but we just couldn't execute. We had 3 tries to  tie the game with a field goal and on the last attempt it hit the post and bounced out.. final 24 to 21... Utah fans kept rushing the field which in turn gave us our extra field goal attempts but I guess it wasn't meant to be. This morning it was a little harder to get out of bed, staying up till 1 am and not getting the win makes the next day a little harder, we have just been wishing the outcome could have been different. We are still cougar fans all the way though ,we have a lot more games this season so we are hoping the guys can get it together and pull out a few tough wins!


BUY vs UTAH, at Utah!! TOUGH LOSS

waiting for kick off

That's a good lookin group of guys!! Especially the one in WHITE!!!

Love Love Love this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment