Sunday, September 30, 2012

Game Day vs Hawaii!!


Before the game I made Kaj go *try to make the football in the hole game* at the down east tent, he made the 1st ball and they were giving away free shirts but since I already had one (from the last home game) they offered me a gift card.. (usually the gift cards are between $1.00 and $8.00) but this week when I opened my gift card it was 50.00 (FIFTY DOLLARS) WOOP WOOP, I love when that happens:) After we finished at the down east booth we went back out on the street so Kaj and Trevor could play football, as we were heading into the stadium some young girls stopped us and asked if we wanted to enter to be "the face" of BYU football fans (or at least that's what I think she said.) so they took all of our individual pictures and then took a group picture of us.. Its always a good time with our group.. This is the only picture that I have from the game (i forgot my camera, darn it).. It was the group picture that one of the girls took for us.. :) always a good time!



Friday night was a GREAT GAME for the cougars! Hawaii isn't known to be super good so I feel like that was just the game we needed after all of our quarterback problems. Taysom Hill started the game but since it was a blowout Larke was also able to play. It was fun to see our offense having a positive game and putting up big numbers on the score board. Final score of the Hawaii game was 47 vs 0!!!! WOOP WOOP!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment