Monday, May 28, 2012

Thomas the Train



Thomas!!

Through all of the craziness this week we managed to take the kids up to Heber to see Thomas the Train. The wonderful staff at primary's gave us tickets to ride the train before it was open to the public. They had reserved the train and it was free to all primary childrens patients and there families, the KIDS love Thomas so I knew I had to take them. The only time that was available was at 10:30 am so daddy couldnt come :( but we decided to invite both grandmas along:)
 This year the train ride was longer and halfway through the ride we stopped at "another train stop" and they had a little skit prepared for us.. Ryker LOVED having the pretend "robbers" get on the train!! Briyler was TERRIFIED of the robbers fake gun and i'm pretty sure grandma still has marks on her arm from where Briyler was holding on.. ( He had a death grip) ... the robbers were looking for the "money box" they made everyone put there hands in the air while they searched for it:) Once they found it they "shot it open" only to find a stuffed duck.. Ryker thought that was the funniest thing on the PLANET he has talked about the skit non stop the last couple days. The younger kids did ok on train, they climbed between Me, My mom and Trish the whole ride but I think they had fun..  It was nice to get a way with the kids and do something fun together. I miss them all soo much and I cant believe how big they are all getting! I love seeing them smile and I love making memories with them. I hope one day they will cherish these memories as much as I do. :)

I dont know why the pictures are showing up sideways but oh well:)

Briyler would only take the picture if he was "allowed" to hold the rock:)

Grandma's and the kiddo's

Rykers "spider man" pose

Mom and the 3 crazies

Pipa girl!

I cant even believe how big she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment