Thursday, May 3, 2012

Rykers Soccer game

                             
                              

Wed night means GAME NIGHT for Ryker. This week my mom had a class to go to and Kaj's mom left yesterday so I absolutely had to be at the game to help Kaj with the kids. (I'm glad that I felt like I had to be there. Usually if Tallin is struggling that day I just stay at the hospital, and wouldn't you know Tallin had 2 REALLY bad "EVENTS" right before I was supposed to be leaving but I didn't let that stop me yesterday)

Ryker LOVES game days, he is on a team with lots of neighbors so it really is just like 1 big play date for him:)  Ryker loves to "slide kick" these days so he spends alot of time on the ground but as long as he's having fun it doesn't really seem to bother anyone... (Last night was also picture night, I'm so glad that our league doesn't "over do" it with pictures. They had the kids in and out in like 10 min!! WOOO HOOO best picture experience ever.)

Things are a little bit different on the sidelines for Kaj and I. Briyler is really upset that he cant be in the game playing soccer with Ryker and all of "his" friends as he would say it. It took alot of "redirecting" on mine and dads part but he finally was happy with just playing on the sidelines.

 Dugi doesn't like boundaries!!! Trying to keep him off of the field was pretty much impossible, and of course the only reason he wanted to go out there is because that was the one place we told him he couldn't go:) gotta love 2 yr olds!

and Kynlie just played on the blanket pretty much the entire game. She had a couple moments where she wanted to be held but Kaj gave her a few snacks and she seemed to be happy with that.


Bri loves to push the stroller

This is Dugi's mood lately!! and his favorite words are "STOP IT"

action shot!! haha

He wanted to play in the game soo bad:(

Mom, why do you keep hugging me!

I'm just too cute to be mad at mom:)

Ryker Loves game nights

the only time pipa actually got held

last picture I PROMISE DUDE:)

why must you take soo many pictures mom!




It was soo nice to have all of the kids AND Kaj and I TOGETHER! We definitely have our work cut out for us for the next couple of years but we wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment