Sunday, March 25, 2012

Feeling SOOO Grateful to have such wonderful people in my life!!

                           

I just want to start off by saying THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH to my family/ friends/ and neighbors!!  I dont know what I would do without every single one of you...

I think I mentioned that I would have to be starting bed rest this week,.... and yep it happened. I went in to see the Dr and he told me I was progressing way faster than he thought was ok, and if possible he would like me to start complete bed rest ASAP.... Complete bed rest, how the heck am I gonna do that with 4 (FOUR) kids, and 4 kids that are SOOO YOUNG!!!

 Last pregnancy my wonderful mom was able to take off work for 3 months to take care of the kids and to help after Kynlie was born. Its just not looking like that will be the case this time around and I have been super nervous about how things are going to play out and who would be able to help if anyone...  I know *if anyone* that's a little dramatic, but my pregnancy hormones have COMPLETELY taken over lately!.

 I don't know why I ever doubt the Lord!! I have been completely overwhelmed at how many people have offered to help and how many of my WONDERFUL ward members have made time in there busy schedules to either come to my (messy) house and play with the kids, or take my kids to there own homes. I cant even list all of my family/ friends/ and neighbors that have put there own lives on hold or made sacrifices within there own families to help ME!! It is SOOOOO humbling and just a tad bit overwhelming at the same time.. I mean I have always had a testimony of service and I know that Heavenly Father expects *US to help out where and when we are able, but I never really understood how inconvenient *SERVICE could be, and how much you had to sacrifice, until I became a mother:    (I mean what about carpool, and soccer practice, and piano recitals, and pre school, and dinner, and house cleaning,  and what about the babies that I already have at home that need my undivided attention?!?.... And who has time to make extra meals or take on 4 extra SMALL children!) ......But can I just say NOT 1 of my family, or friends, or neighbors have made me feel the least bit uncomfortable or like my needs were a burden. **I mean there are soo many women that are helping me that I KNOW have trials and struggles of there own, and some that far exceed my PETTY bed rest...  I mean in all honesty they could probably use a *HELPING HAND more so than me....SOO with that I just want to tell all of you that:: I APPRECIATE YOU SOOO MUCH MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW!!. Your acts of kindness and service have truly helped my testimony grow.. and I cant thank you enough for that!

 I know this is only week 2 (haha) of a LONG 6 week process but this past week I have felt such a calm, comforting, and peaceful feeling and somehow I know that everything will work out just fine!

Thank you all soo much from the bottom of my heart!!

all our LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment