Sunday, March 18, 2012

all about "the preparation"

                            

This week has been all about preparation for us! At my last Dr apt I was already dilated to a 1 1/2-2 so we pretty much know that at my next apt I am going to be put on bed rest :( ... (i'm only 28ish weeks, this is by FAR my least favorite part of pregnancy)..... I have been really worried about the kids and what they are going to do while I am supposed to be down. I decided this week I would try and make them some quiet books and a few lacing cards, just to keep them entertained since I wont be able to play with them a whole lot. I also printed and laminated 3 or 4 FHE lessons, I am still going to have to plan a few more but that will get me started:o)

I have really been dreading the whole bed rest thing. I SOO HATE not being able to pick up my kids or take them out for fun adventures but on the other hand I don't want to put the new baby in any kind of danger (by having him so early)... So I know I really don't have a choice, bed rest it is.. 

I think I might print out 1 or 2 more cards:) the boys thought they were GREAT!


This is the alphabet book that the boys can practice there letters in:)

This is a great sacrament meeting quiet book, I just printed pictures from the friend on lds.org


I read about these dry erase crayons and these things are BRILLIANT!! the boys get to color on the page protectors and then when they are done it just wipes right off!! GENIUS


My new filing box for all of my FHE lessons:o) YAYAYA




Of course we had to have a little fun for St. Patty's day too!! I printed out some bingo cards and a treasure hunt.. all thanks to some really cute bloggers!!
(bingo cards here: thecraftingchicks.com) (scavenger hunt here:jessekatedesigns.blogspot.com) The boys were thrilled when they woke up on Saturday and I told them we were gonna do some games:O)

BINGO, and scavenger hunt!!

YOU FOUND A CLUE!! (Briyler: huh whats a clue.. haha)

who's shoe is this clue hiding in? hmmm

I think Daddy snuck dugi some treats from the treasure box... such a dirty face!!

We found the TREASURE!!

WHOOO HOOOO!!!!


Sticky hands, OUR FAVORITE TOY!!

YES!!


L*O*V*E that smile!!!!!  (come on daddy, don't be camera shy:)

We had a blast with the kids, the older they get the more fun we seem to have!! I think I might have another post for Cousin Alex's 1st birthday party.. Saturday was a busy day for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment