Monday, February 27, 2012

I feel like a "spiritual mess"



Ohh goodness where to start this week:O)
**Ryker spent the weekend with Rick, as you can imagine we had a couple hick ups on sun day when we picked him up.. but that seems to be the norm now:)

**Potty training with Bri is actually going surprisingly well, he's had only a handful of accidents in the last couple of weeks and some nights he wakes up completely dry. I am to afraid to say the words "he's potty trained" because I don't want to jinx it but YOUR doing  AWESOME LITTLE BUDDY!!

**Kynlie is getting over her ear infection and when we took her in last week we figured out she now has thrush.. (not a super serious thing) but its another 3 weeks of antibiotics. BLAHH!

**Dugi has just been his usual self... he is obsessed with pots and pans lately and the word HOT!!! Its all you play with and all you talk about.:O)

** Dad is running around trying to take care of and please everyone. My POOR HUNNY ran to the store at 10pm the other night in search of "soft homemade tasting" cookies for me.. He came home with soft Harmon's cookies (snicker doodle, YUMM), regular bakery chocolate chip cookies, chocolate covered oreo's, regular oreo's, ooey gooey chips ahoy, and a couple other treats.. haha I think he wanted to make sure he wasn't going to have to go back for anything!! :O)

**and as for me, well......... I'm feeling like a little bit of a spiritual mess right now... :( I haven't been feeling very well the last couple weeks and its made it hard to get myself and the kids to our 8:30 am church:( I think all of our spiritual cups are running a little low as of now) ... I'm really starting to feel and see the difference. The feeling in our home isn't the same. We are all a little more on edge, and there is ohh so much fighting! I need to come up with something to change all of our feelings, and attitudes ASAP!! I'm thinking a fun FHE tonight will help and the kids with being a little more kind, and then I am going to have to be on the hunt for some fun "spiritual" games or ideas that we can do throughout the rest of the week. WE ALL NEED IT!

I don't share my testimony very often, I know that I should and I am trying to share it more so that my kids grow up hearing it! (I keep it guarded because its something that is very dear to me. I get afraid that if i put it out there for everyone to hear, that makes it fair game for discussion and or criticism... but here it goes:
 Life isn't always easy but I know that Heavenly Father knows me by name. He knows when I'm struggling and he knows what I need to get through it. I am soooo GRATEFUL for the power of prayer and I am BEYOND THANKFUL for loving friends and family members that are always willing to help.. I have such a strong testimony of my SAVIOR and the love he has for each one of his children, I know that he as a plan for me and even though I don't feel like I am strong enough or capable of doing some of the things he's asking of me, I know that whatever strength I don't have or wherever I am falling short he will make it up for me. I want my children to know that life isn't always easy and sometimes its actually really challenging but if you just have faith and continue to do your part Heavenly Father will always help you through. I love each and everyone of you guise and I am excited that our family is expanding! We cant wait to meet you little "Tallin" (at least that's the name we like for you as of now) There is something about bringing a new born home that makes me feel sooo close to Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment