Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day





Today was a super fun filled day with lots of little surprises for the kiddo's..  Mom got to sleep in, which means DAD woke up with the kids (I have to be honest, that is how it usually goes anyway, isn't my husband WONDERFUL!?!?!) Oooooh how I love my sleep in the mornings!!! I couldn't ask for a better valentines day present.. (the shopping I am going to get to do this weekend will be a very close 2nd though)

The fun began for the boys after lunch, (which was heart shaped peanut butter and honey sandwiches.) We played lots of red light green light and simon says kind of games, then the boys each got there own box of conversational hearts.. (they loved reading what was on the hearts more than eating the candy:O) .

Then dad brought home heart shaped pizza and cinasticks for dinner  (thank you Papa Johns)



After the boys pretty much devoured 2 full pizzas and cinasticks, we played downstairs in all of there favorite toys until they couldn't stand it anymore... "MOM WHATS FOR DESSERT", apparently the cinasticks wasn't a dessert. ;) luckily I was prepared...


They boys have been asking if we can get a dog lately so I decided to make all of there wishes come true on valentines day:) little do they know that these are the only dogs we will be getting for a LONG TIME!!! :O) Mommy and Daddy love you little munchkins more than you know, I hope you enjoyed all of the fun!! (Ryker didn't want his picture taken today:( its ok cause I forgot to take a picture of cute little kynlie cause she was being soo quiet and good)
anytime there are treats or pizza involved the boys get to be naked.. haha clean up is way easier

can you believe how stinkin blue his eyes are!! Such a heart melter.


"STOP MOM< I"M TIRED OF THIS" haha


And as for the hubby's valentines gift, he really NEEDS some new clothes but I decided I'd let him take care of that on his own and I'd do something a little more meaningful.

I bought most of the stuff to make this "LOVE BUCKET" a while ago but I am the biggest procrastinator EVER.. I didn't actually start it until late last week and I ended up having to wake up in the middle of the night last night (since that was the only time I had to do anything crafty without him knowing) to finish putting it together.. :) I had my younger brother (thanks Trevor) deliver it to Kaj at work this morning, SUCCESS!!!
-- I found the idea online a few different places and just changed a few things to make it more personal for us. I love the finished product!!


and here's what filled my little bucket:)


protein bars instead of candy bars :)



all natural non salted almonds, his fav (and the most expensive) snack EVER:)


Love coupons, and there was also a little booklet of the Top 10 reasons I love you!! Oops forgot to take a picture of the booklet:(

I love surprising him!! I am seriously the luckiest woman in the whole world.. I love you SOOO much honey and I hope you know just how much I love and appreciate all that you do! My life wouldn't be the same without you and I am soo grateful Heavenly Father led me to YOU!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment