Monday, February 13, 2012

DADDY'S HOME

                                                                    WE MADE IT!!!!!


Last week was a little chaotic to say the least. The kids and I had 3 whole days without daddy, the longest 3 days of my life:).....

(Your my hero mom, I don't know how you raised all of us with dad traveling every week)!!!!!!!

I tried to keep the kids occupied with lots of little surprises, toys, special treats,  EVEN take out dinners :O) (that was mostly for me).. but it didn't work, by day 3 they were DONE WITH ME!!  All they wanted was their Loving, Playful, Super COOL DAD. (and to be honest all I wanted was my wonderful hubby HOME!!) Friday night I bathed the kids, brushed there teeth, had family scripture reading and prayers and sent them off to bed with the thought "when you guise wake up in the morning DADDY WILL BE HOME"... and just as I thought, 5:45am rolled around and the boys were running into our room screaming DADDY!!! (yep welcome home dad:O) without complaining dad got out of bed and the fun began! The boys spent all morning and all afternoon: chasing, tackling, playing tricks, hugging, kissing, and throwing balls at dad........  Its days like this when I remember just how lucky I am! Not only is Kaj a loving and supportive husband, he is such an amazing dad.. He has always been so hands on with the kids and I don't take that for granted.... I appreciate him being there for our children and having his own "special" relationship with each one of them.

After the kids had there "DAD" fix, we decided it would be nice to go out on a fun date.. So we called the Johnson's ( ohh how we LOVE THEM) and made some plans..:O) Rodizio's Grill (Kaj's fav restaurant), bowling, and ice cream!! Sooo much fun, and a perfect way to end the week!

Cant wait for Valentines day this week. I have a couple fun things planed for the kids! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment