Monday, February 20, 2012

Being a GOOD FRIEND, FHE!!



Things have been just as busy as ever around here. This week we started potty training Briyler, (woo hoo, no more diapers!!) It has been a LONG couple of days already! Day 1: Briyler went through 16 pair of underwear, WHAT THE?!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!!:O) Every time he had an accident he'd then ask if he could "NOW HAVE A DIAPER", once he realised I wasn't caving in and he wasn't going to get diapers anymore he's got better. I will probably do a separate post for his potty training since its kind of a BIG DEAL:O) HE'S GROWING UP SOOOO FAST!
Since today was presidents day we decided to do a REALLY FUN FHE. Dad didn't work (WOOO HOOO, we all LOVE having him home!!)  We have been trying to stay home and not go out to much while we are potty training but tonight we decided it would be fun to go bowling with some of our good friends. (Next time we go out we are going to have to get some pictures TOGETHER:O)  It was SOOO MUCH FUN, the boys love to bowl and they loved it even more with there friends. I decided to put together a REALLY QUICK lesson on how to be a good friend.
 (Just trying to sneak in the lessons as often as I can:)




I had 6 different scenario's listed on the pictures and the kids had to decide weather the action was "being a good friend' or "being a bad friend" and then they had to put it in the bag that described there situation. I didn't really push the lesson to hard today so I'm not sure if the boys even got anything out of the lesson but it still made me feel good to know I at tried. :)

I Love seeing the boys have a good time. We don't take them out a ton so it was really nice to get out for some FUN FAMILY TIME!! Ontop of that, I love seeing them interact with other kids, its so fun to see how they talk and act around kids that arent there siblings.

 After bowling we went back to the Johnson's and had pizza for the kids and BBQ for the adults.. UUMMM UUMMM YUMMY!!  The kids had an awesome time, (THEY ALWAYS DO!!)  and they couldn't believe we were letting them "play with friends" on a school night... haha, I'm such a mean mom! (Our regular routine is dinner, homework, scriptures, prayers, teeth and bed!!)

Well Here are a few of the pics from tonight.

Ryker making his "zombie" face while we were waiting for dad to pay for our lanes.

Dugi and Daddy bowling:) YAY DUGI

I LOVE SEEING THEM GET ALONG!! WHAT GOOD BROTHERS.

HUH? I'm just waiting for my turn mom.

of course the only way to get Dugi to sit was to give him food! :O)

Ryker LOVES TO BOWL, heres the CELEBRATION!! :O)


Bri doesnt need any help, I cant even be standing next to him... (just a note, HE HAD NO ACCIDENTS THE WHOLE GAME.. YAYAAAA)

Who knows where the "zombie" thing came from, hopefully its just a phase.

Briyler trying to be like his brother... FUNNY FACES ALL NIGHT LONG!!

Who is that handsome man with my baby?!?!?! OOOW OOOOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment