Tuesday, February 14, 2012

FHE, LOVE

LOVE



I thought with valentines day being so close (today) I would do my FHE lesson on LOVE:) I found a site that had scriptures and a story and then i printed out a heart puzzle. Mom has been quite impatient during nap time lately (mainly cause the older boys haven't been taking a nap) so we decided to make a deal. Ryker and Briyler don't have to take a nap (and mom wont get mad at them for not sleeping) if they promise to be kind to one another and play quietly downstairs. We will see how that goes:O)

Opening Prayer: Kajsen, (he's learning to pray and its soooo cute)

opening song: LOVE AT HOME, That's a good one!


lesson: Talk about how the Savior showed love and what love means. Also talk about how to show love to one another.

game: Heart Puzzle




closing prayer: Bryiler

Treats: "I LOVE YOU" Peeps I found at walmart:O)




the lesson was a little rocky, the boys didn't find the puzzle as amusing as some of the other games and flannel board stories. Our lesson on "LOVE" didn't feel so loving at times so I have a feeling we will be doing more lessons on LOVE this year:O)


No comments:

Post a Comment