Monday, April 22, 2013

Kynlie turns 2!!



I'm SOOOOO not ready for THIS!!! First my baby boy turns 1, now my only girl turns 2 :( I may or may not have shed a few tears this week.. I LOVE watching the kids grow and seeing their personalities develop but it makes me sad that they are becoming more independent and don't need me all of the time.. I especially miss rocking them to sleep as there cute little hands rest on my chest.. I remember ROCKING with this sweet girl for HOURS!! You were such a content little baby, you were never demanding and whenever  I got around to feeding you (IF I did, sometimes:) you were perfectly fine with it. I felt from the moment the Dr's put you in my arms that there as something special about you and that your spirit was alot quieter and more gently than the boys.. As you've gotten older you have "grown out" of being content and you can keep up with the BEST of the boys. You have quite the little SASS about you, but you are still WAY more sensitive and when the sweet side of your personality comes out (which it DOES) it INSTANTLY rubs off on everyone else, there is something about that sweet smile that is SOO CONTAGIOUS!!!
Things you love right now are:

- you love your DADDY, as do all of your other siblings!!
- you can make a mean scowl face :)
- you LOVE TO EAT. You will eat anything and everything I put in front of you..
- you love your BLANKEY
- you like to wear flip flops
- Grandma and Grandpa are your favorite
- you asked to play "Lexi's phone" the other day when we were out to dinner, YOUR 2 NO IPHONE:)
- you love reading books
- Dugi and you are BEST FRIENDS. I hope this is something you guys never grow out of! I LOVE SEEING YOU TWO TOGETHER!!
- you love to snuggle your baby dolls
- you got your first pair of dress up shoes today and you liked them but didn't quite know how to walk in them:)
- you have been talking up a storm since before I can remember and I LOVE IT!
- you (like most kids) love to be outside!
- you will sit in a room by yourself and play for hours if the boys will leave you alone
- you fold your arms and say your prayers pretty much by yourself already.. you always tell me ( I DO IT!!, whenever I try to help you) that is better than most of the boys right now:)
- you cry if mom or dad even come close to yelling at you for something

Dad and I feel SOOO LUCKY to have you as a part of our family. You bring a feeling to our home that couldn't be duplicated by anyone else. I know for sure Heavenly Father sent you to us to make sure that we all stay or become a little bit more of "a softy", (I think especially for your dad, shhh don't tell:).. You hold such a special place in his heart and I know that the love you two have for each other isn't found everyday. Love you sweet baby girl. Enjoy the dress up shoes and the Minnie mouse suitcase :)

grandma's helping there babies open their gifts :)

this is the only picture I got of the actual gift opening. They loved it!

Love that sweet little face

she didn't know what to do when we started singing happy birthday:)

but she soon figured out that she was supposed to eat the cake:) MMMM



No comments:

Post a Comment