Friday, October 19, 2012

FALL Family Fun, FHE... The pumpkin patch



This week for FHE we decided to skip the lesson and enjoy some time outdoors during this BEAUTIFUL FALL weather! I found a local pumpkin patch online (it is actually a farm in Riverton called the Petersen Family Farm, it was AHH-MAAA-ZZZING!!!) and they have TONS of fun activities for the kids, most of them being FREE, and if they aren't free they are 1$!! ... Doesn't get much better than that! I talked up this super fun activity all day so by the time we were ready to go the kids were beyond excited! We ate a quick dinner (of mickey mouse nuggets) and then headed down the mountain for SOME SERIOUS FUN... Picking the perfect pumpkin, mini corn maze, petting zoo, tractors for the kids to play on and a huge pile of hay to climb (and those are just the free activities!!! )

The kids have never been to a pumpkin patch before so as we were parking they were all screaming with excitement! There really was no hidden agenda, no lesson, no real plan the only thing that I wanted for us was to have FUN TOGETHER!!! Lots of hugs, laughs, kisses, silliness, and jokes  all the things that help build families closer together:O) AND I'M HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE IT ALL WENT ACCORDING TO PLAN!!!!

IT WAS A HUGE SUCCESS.. I am soo grateful for my wonderful little family. My kids and husband honestly bring me more happiness than anything else ever could. There is nothing that makes my heart melt like seeing the genuine smiles that my sweet little ones show when they are having fun together. I LIVE FOR the moments that I see them beem with SHEER HAPPINESS, it makes me feel like I am doing something right. Lucky for me I saw lots of those moments tonight! I say this a lot but we dont get out much with the kids being soo young but I am grateful for the things that we have been able to do together and for the memories that we have been able to create so far, we are very blessed and I never want to take that for granted!

 Here are some pictures of our super fun "fall family night:)" ENJOY

Hard at work:)

Briyler was in LOVE with the tractors!

Dugi however was a little scared of them at first

family FUN

Briyler and Ryker trying to figure out the corn maze!

this was there fav part!

Yep more tractors!

climbing the hay tower

Kynlie was so proud of herself!! She was cracking us up!

Dugi didnt want to climb he just wanted to pick up and hold EVERY PUMPKIN he could find!

They are best buds!

Mom and her Kyn!

Ryker being his funny self, I had to leave part of the other boy standing next to him in the picture.. his facial expression at ryker is soo funny!

these two are a riot!!

Put all 3 of them together and it makes for an extra good time

Dugi was loving the pumpkins

Briyler warmed up to them too

This makes me soo happy!!! Love that smile!

he told me he wanted to "pose" BAHAHA, good one Bri!!

Dugi with more pumpkins

Mom and her Kynlie girl

dad and kyn, now we know where the facial expressions come from:)

petting zoo, feeding the goats

Bri just wanted to watch

Dugi did NOT like the minature horses..

Kynlie LOVE THEM THOUGH

Family picture with the sleeping baby:)  

(these are kind of backwards) but here is the Family picture minus the sleeping baby

the tractors NEVER GET OLD

Not even for the little girl!

once she was on she didnt want to get off

Bri and more of his modeling skills;)

Dugi's sweet little face

TUI!! He woke up a little nervous... :)

but that quickly turned to happiness

and then some snuggles!

and then a photo shoot:) :) LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LITTLE GUY!!


Cant get enough!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment