Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tangled FHE


We did this super fun FHE last summer when the cousins were staying with us and it was a HUGE HIT!!! The kids all had soo much fun but I always felt kind of bad that Ryker missed out so I decided to recycle and use this lesson again:) The original post can be found here (http://the-harding.blogspot.com/2012/07/tangled-fhe-sons-and-daughters-of-king.html) and the idea came from a good friend and her original post is here: (http://ptskjohnson.blogspot.com/2011/04/tangled-family-home-evening.html)

Today we had dad stop at burger king for dinner (I needed new crowns, since I seem to have "misplaced" the ones I used last year). After the kids finished with there dinners it was time for the FUN!!!

set up!!

ohh the fun that is about to be had!!

amazing lesson for our children

following where the sting leads him
 
THEY MADE IT!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

I love this little guy!! I cant believe how time has flown and how big he is getting!

I love that smile more than anything!!

YUMMM-O, fruit roll ups!

Pure Happiness!

Brotherly Love.. I love moments like this

they are best friends and OOHHH SO cute together!

Yummy!

Had a great time with the kids tonight! Soo glad that we are making time for FHE again, the kids couldn't hardly contain themselves when I told them we would be having family night tonight. I know it probably wont be like that forever so I need to make sure I take in every second of them enjoying these fun little lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment