Thursday, November 29, 2012

Its FINALLY HERE!!!


I have been running around like a crazy women the last couple of weeks. We had an amazing Thanksgiving week! Ryker was with his dad for a few days and Briyler went with Grandma Hall to Wyoming to spend Thanksgiving with some cousins. I was super nervous for Bri he has never been on a trip away from home (I mean he's 3) so I thought he would fall apart after day 2ish but Grandma says he held it together and they all had a great time. I am glad that he enjoyed himself but I am SUPER HAPPY to have him home. He is a wild kid but I'm not ready to let him be a grown up yet:)

Kaj and I headed over to my grandparents house with the 3 little ones and enjoyed a SUPER YUMMY Thanksgiving meal! My aunts and grandparents are seriously the best cooks ever...

Everything after Thanksgiving Day is kind of a big blur for me!! I have been running around like a mad women trying to get things ready for our SEALING THIS WEEKEND!! SHUT THE FRONT DOOR, ITS HERE!!!! I am soooo excited and a little nervous at the same time. I can hardly stand it, ST GEORGE HERE WE COME!!

                               T-MINUS 2 DAYS!!!

                                   
                  until we are sealed for time and all eternity in this beautiful Temple:)

I guess with all the excitement I have been forgetting to do my weekly thankful posts.. I have been keeping up with my list at home just not posting them like I thought i would:) I am going to finish off mine and post dads list today since we are leaving tomorrow;) Enjoy!

Day #19- I am grateful for the holiday season. I love that it seems to soften peoples hearts and bring loved ones together. .

Day #20- I am grateful for laughter and how it can change any mood instantly.

Day #21- I am grateful for the power of forgiveness.. I can go on and on about this topic. I love that my children almost instantaneously forgive me for my mistakes (even though I am not so quick to do the same with them), I love that I have parents who love me unconditionally and forgive no matter what offenses have been made, I love that my husband is always the 1st one to make sure that we dont go to sleep mad at each other. He seriously NEVER holds grudges and I LOVE that about him, and Last but most important I am grateful for the Atonement!! I am grateful for a Loving Father in Heaven and for His Son.. I am grateful that the Savior paid the ultimate price and died for my sins. I am grateful for the gift of repentance and for the knowledge that I know I can and will be forgiven.

Day #23- I am grateful for the gym. It is my time to de-stress and collect my thoughts.. I love listening to church music when I workout, I know it is strange but it totally gets my thoughts wondering and before you know it your 45 min on the treadmill is DONE:)

Day #24- I am grateful for my husbands job and the fact that I get to stay home with our children.

Day #25- I am grateful for MUSIC!! I LOVE listening to genres of music that bring a good feeling into our home. My favorites are of course Church music and right now sounds of the season are totally making me happy!

Day #26- I am grateful for the DISNEY CHANEL:)

Day # 27- I am grateful for story time before bed.. This is a new thing at our house but everyone loves it INCLUDING ME so hopefully it will be around for many years to come!

Day # 28- I am grateful for FAMILY HOME EVENINGS ( even though I've totally been slacking the last couple weeks, ok ok months :-/....)

Day #29- I am grateful for frozen dinners

Day #30- I saved this one for last! I am grateful for the gift of ETERNAL FAMILIES, made possible by temple sealings.!! Yep our big Day is TOMORROW!! I cant believe that it is FINALLY HERE and we are finally going to be sealed for time and all eternity.

Daddy's list

19. For head phones. I can tune out anyone at the gym!
20. For my boys… cuz I remember my whole childhood, every night! DAD, Briyler hit me! Yuuuuup.
21. For strong family connections. Always someone to go to with problems. Whether it’s to whine and moan, get life lessons, or a simple “stop being a moron and your life would be easier”. Tenderness… :) Love brothers…
22. For the knowledge I have of eternal blessings. My wife and kids WILL be with me forever.
23. For Myspace! I found my wife there… true story actually… LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE! XOXO Nikki!
24. For computers. My hands would have cramped 30 minutes ago typing and deleting these ideas.
25. For Christmas! Cuz its only 30 days away now!
26. For the Forgotten Carols, and Michael McClean. I truthfully feel his song helped me get back on path.
27. For my parents. Through my whole life, I couldn’t be me without influence from each of them!
28. For protein powder, cuz eating chicken 24-7 gets old.
29. For the temple. I have an in to go sit and reflect on my life and ponder my direction.
30. That my savior served a mission. Blessed be his name forever.
Thanks honey.




No comments:

Post a Comment