Sunday, November 18, 2012

our thankful lists continued:)


Ok so I am starting off with an OFFICIAL COUNT DOWN UNTIL OUR SEALING!!! EEEK I'm sooo excited!!

T-MINUS 13 DAYS!!! until we will be sealed (for time and all eternity) in this beautiful temple!!!

                                 


I don't even know how this week is already over!! I have been SOO busy with planning and getting things ready for the temple that I haven't had much time to do anything else. I honestly prefer things to be a little less hustle and bustle and a little more mellow and jell-o... (ok i don't even know what that means but I was having a hard time finding something other than jello and yellow that rhymed with mellow:) I enjoy the simplicity of my life right now. I know that sounds strange, but since we don't get out much because there are soo many youngins and just me during the day, I am not used to all of the stress and business of planning a major events or outings! (yep this classifies as a major event for me:)  I enjoy just being home and hanging out with these little munchkins, watching movies, and playing trains. I think after this is over I will leave the busy lifestyle behind for just a little while longer:)
Here are a few things I am grateful for this week...

since I left off on Day #14 I am going to start there even though that only leaves me 4 days to write about;)

Day #15-  I am grateful for great friends who are always there to listen to me and to help cheer me up after major breakdowns;)

Day #16- I am grateful for my Sunday school class:) they are a wild bunch (6-7 yr olds) but they are great kids and they have amazing testimonies.

Day #17- I am grateful for my health. Being on bed rest with the last 2 babies and having to have people come in to take care of our family made me sooo grateful for my health!! You never realise just how much of a blessing it really is, until its gone. I am beyond grateful that I can do my own house chores, play with and pick up my children, and get in a few workout classes, all with ease:)

Day #18- I am grateful for Temples. There is no place on earth that has a closer feeling to Heaven. I know that when I go there no matter what mood I start off in or how much is weighing on my mind, I will forget all about it and feel an indescribable amount of love from my Father in Heaven. The temple has a way of easing my mind and filling my heart with love and gratitude:)


Here are Dads gratefuls:


15. For cell phones… cuz honestly, you think I am going to work all day?!?! Scrabble! J
 
16. For chicken. Sorry that I eat 2 of you a day… but you taste amazing and build muscle.
 
17. For good insurance! Tallin was $340 THOUSAND DOLLARS! But we only spent $3800.
 
18. For my amazing smile… how else would my wife have loved me so long?!  

No comments:

Post a Comment