Sunday, November 4, 2012

halloween 2012



So today is Halloween but before we could get to the fun we had to do the NOT so fun... This morning I had to have a root canal!!! :( I have had the WORST pain in my mouth for the last few days.. I decided it was time to see the dr and he said I needed a root canal STAT!!) So we set it up for this morning and I'm not gonna lie IT WAS PAINFUL!!! Even after 5 different shots to numb the area I still felt it when he was drilling and I cried my eyes out, I felt like such a wimp but it hurt that bad:) Needless to say I AM GLAD THATS OVER!.... After I got done at the dentist we checked Ryker out of school so we could go trick or treating at Dad's office, the boys LOVEd that they got to see where Daddy works. The office actually had a few crafts set up this year and the boys sat down a few times to attempt to make the projects, (much to my surprise because they arent the crafting type for the most part). After we finished at dads office we headed over to the mall to let the older boys get in as much trick or treating as possible before they headed out for a "GUYS NIGHT" to the jazz game. The mall was a total BUST! There were a ton of people there and EVERY STORE passed out tootsie rolls, good thing the kids didnt care what kind of candy they were getting. :O)

Tui, Pipa, and Dugi had been a little sick all morning but by the time it came around to go do everything they were full blown TOTALLY SICK, with CROUP!!! ( I HATE croup, just in case your wondering!!) Kynlie was feeling the worst, she had a crazy high fever and could hardly move because she was so drained and tired. Since I was holding at least one sick baby all night I got absolutely ZERO pictures of the kids.. My mom went out with us and she did attempt to take one picture of us while we were at the mall and this is how it turned out.....

the only picture that we had of everyone was blurry:( looks like this is as good as it gets!
 
The 3 babies hanging out while we trick or treat at the mall.
 



Yep not so pretty:) After all was said and done mom and I took the sick kids home with us and Dad and the boys headed to the game. They deserved it with all the moving and everything that has had to be done it was about time that THEY got to have some fun;) I pestered dad all night long and he finally took a picture of him and the boys:) Thanks honey!!


 YEP those are MY BOYS... love them

the boys super excited for the game!

GUY'S NIGHT OUT:)

Dad and Bri hangin out

Dad and Ryker eatin candy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment