Saturday, December 8, 2012

Happy Birthday DADDY!!

                                                  
                                    

                  *happy birthday to the love of my life, 34 has never looked SOO GOOD:)

Yep its that time of year, BIRTHDAY'S:) 1st up is DADDY!! Whats not to love about this man, I MEAN HONESTLY! He is definitely EVERY ONE'S favorite and its not hard to see why. He is a softy at heart, he loves to wrestle and the kids LOVE that, he is funny and genuine, he gives the best hugs and kisses, and my personal favorite he makes SUPER yummy dinners. On top of him being a WONDERFUL father to our children, he is the BEST HUSBAND in the whole world and the BEST "best friend" a girl could ask for. Here are just a few things that I LOVE ABOUT YOU honey:

I love that you are soo mindful of my needs/wants
I love that you are such a great example to our children
I love that you LOVE Duck Dynasty
I love that you are a worthy priesthood holder
I love that you are my best friend
I love that you encourage me to be the best me I can be
I love that you are DROP DEAD SEXY!!
I love that you can make me laugh when I don't even want to smile:)
I love that you listen to me even if your not interested in what I'm saying
I love that you want to be home with me and our kids over anything else
I love how you get even more handsome with every grey hair that comes in
I love that you let me hog all of the blanket when we sleep at night
I love that you watch NCIS with me, even though I know you'd rather be watching something on the history channel.
I love that you love my family
I love the way you look at me with those breath taking green eyes.
I love that you eat my bad cooking and then tell me its good
I love that you drove back to Austin for my wallet and it didn't even upset you
I love that you change diapers
I love that you write me love letters/poems
I love that you share your testimony of the gospel with everyone
I love that you tell us stories from your mission
I love that you are always giving me compliments
I love that you eat the ENTIRE APPLE, core included.
I love that you say when you saw me it was "love at first sight"
I love that you have your own unique way to "swaddle" and it has put every one of our infants to sleep almost instantly
I love that you work sooo hard for our family
I love that you always offer me your jacket when its cold outside
I love that you love Christmas music
I love that you can make/fix almost anything
I love that you took dancing classes with me, even though you REALLY didn't want to
I love that you are my own personal space heater
I love that you take the kids to church even on the days that I'm sick
I love that you still give me butterflies
I love that you kiss my forehead
I love that you chose me to spend eternity with!

This list could go on forever, I really just want you to know that I love you for YOU! Everything about you makes me happy and everyday that we spend together I am reminded of just how lucky I am. I fall more and more in love with you as the years go by and I hope that never changes.

I hope you enjoyed your birthday weekend
All my love:)

Birthday activities this year:
yummy chicken dinner (probably one of the only yummy meals I'v ever made:)
schotcheroo birthday cake with the kids
and a jazz game with mitzi and bart

Love this hunky man

GREAT FRIENDS, ice cream and the jazz what more could you want:)

No comments:

Post a Comment