Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lexi's wedding wee




This weekend has been a crazy one. We had Lexi's "rehearsal dinner" (without the rehearsal part:) Friday night.. Kaj got stuck at home with the kids since we had to do the dinner a little bit later so everyone could get off work. We were bummed they missed it but I knew if the kids didnt get to bed on time there was no way they'd make it through the wedding the next day..We had an awesome meal at Brick Oven, unlimited Pizza, salad and dessert cookies/Cinnamon rolls... YUMMMMMM-O! (Good thing none of us were worried about fitting into our dresses/tuxes the next morning;)

The gang, minus kaj and the kids:(

Love this girl!!


Saturday morning came way to early!! We were up by 7 (i know that's not super early but I am soo not a morning person) and out the door by 7:45 to make it to the venue in time. I took Tui and Kynlie with me (completely dressed and ready for the day) and then Kaj brought the 3 older boys with him at 9:30.. We did pictures after that, which I thought was GREAT!! The kids weren't to tired and the photographers got them in and out of all the pictures they needed to be in... LOVED THAT!! After pictures we did the ceremony, it was BEAUTIFUL!! Lexi looked STUNNING in her dress and it was soo fun to see her so happy on her special day. She was a little nervous about falling down the stairs on her entrance but she NAILED IT!! The pastor was a pretty funny guy, he threw in a history lesson about why we use rings to symbolise marriage.. :) gotta love it! Even with all the extras the ceremony turned out absolutely perfect! The kids had been there for a few hours at this point so the boys were starting to get a little antsy, Kaj being the stud that he is offered to take ALL of the kids home and put them down for naps.. Man did I ever get a good Catch! (I assure you there was absolutely no ulterior motives for him, the BYU blackout game had nothing to do with him offering to leave early :O) either way it was nice to be able to enjoy the reception with the family and not have to worry about the kids destroying the place..
We love you Aunt Lexi.. We are SOOO HAPPY for you and Chad! You guys are a great couple and we couldn't be more lucky to have two amazing people in the Family:) I wish you a lifetime of happiness (and just a side note: if you want this marriage to work you must ABSOLUTELY follow the advice I left in your little book WORD FOR WORD, EVERY TIME:) Love you little sister!!!

sorry but you've hit the mother load of pictures so prepare yourself!

This Daddy is going to be heartbroken when he has to give her away:) Lucky for us he has a while to prepare!

Love this girl!!

ALL SMILES!

These boys love to pose!

RUN KYNLIE!!

Holding moms flowers and being very sweet about it

If I don't look at you that means you cant get mad at me for being disobedient!

He had no idea what was going on:)

someone wanted a nap!

ohh ya that's our family picture:)

its not a Harding family photo if at least one child isn't throwing tantrum

Lexi's side of the family, What an AWESOME BUNCH!!! Love them ALL

TUI!!! I cant believe how big he is getting:( it makes me sad...  (ohh and he isn't wearing his pants because he decided to PEE all over dad during the professional family pictures, it was literally dripping down Kaj's suit!!!..... BAHAHAHA)

Daddy and his babies

SNACK TIME!!

Yep I believe in bribing my children:)

CHEESE!!

Dugi likes to be bribed with food and I'm totally ok with that:)

Kynlie girl!

sorry but I just love her outfit and her headband... I know I take a million pictures of her but shes the only girl and its way more fun to take pictures of her all dressed up:)

:)

Dugi and Kynlie trying to ESCAPE

 
Such a sweet little boy when he wants to be!

"MY MAD FACE, MOM"

The BEAUTIFUL bride and her only niece:)

Kynlie only wanted grandma ALL DAY

Lexi and the kids!

Kynlie was NOT HAPPY!


Let the silliness begin!

Love these boys!

Wrestling time, what do you expect from these 2!

Uncle Trev in his new suit

it wouldn't be a "Cameron" event without grandpa causing a seen

the funny thing is he thinks he looks "good" :)

Dancin!!

The amazing Grandma and Grandpa!! What would we do without them!

SISTER'S, SASSY STYLE:)

How can you not love this smile!


After the wedding EVERYONE (but Kaj and I) left to join Lexi and Chad on there honeymoon cruise;) They are spending a week in Mexico, Jamaica and the Cayman Islands!! Since Kaj and I couldn't take that trip, I decided to plan a fun date night for us to take our mind off not being on the cruise.. COUNTRY DANCING!!! Kaj was a TRUE sport, I asked the teacher to teach the TX two step and he did just for us.. I knew that Kaj wasn't loving it, he hates not being the best at everything, but he did a great job for his first time!! It was super funny to me though, going from TX country night clubs to dancing at a closed down rec center in pleasant grove UT, on there old gym floor... I wish I had my camera so I could have taken pictures.. SOOO FUNNY!!! It was super fun though and I'm glad that we went!!

No comments:

Post a Comment